Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I love those eye pods but only break them out on special occasion. I'm going to make myself make them last until the next holiday sale.

I'd say the Sephora masks are OK. They're more fun and mildly moisturizing than a really serious treatment. Good for everyday/every week routines. But I'll still buy 'em. I bought a set during the holiday sale that was essentially buy 5, get 1 free. There's a similar deal with a promo code (I don't know if it's still active or active in Canada). MASKLOVE: buy 4, get 1 free.

Yeah me too!  They're too expensive for everyday use 

I am shocked you have any products left after your last entry.

Seriously. 😉

I keep my samples organized in labeled ziplocs in two little Rubbermaid drawers, and the drawers were having a hard time closing, so I had to use some up and give others away. And all the mascaras here were ones I opened in January but hated so much they went immediately in the trash pile.

Congrats on finishing that shampoo!

It was a slog, that's for sure. I haven't worn products in my hair for years, so it sat abandoned in my shower for a long time. Toward the very, very end of it, I cheated and just used it every day until it was gone, probably stripping my hair of some essential oils in the process. (But I also have a hair mask to get through, so maybe this will inspire me to break it out more.)

january was a BIG empties month for me!!! 

10904666_10153836357433840_126472205_n.jpg

LOVES - would repurchase until the day i die! these have reached the level of i don't need to look to see if there is anything better because i found the heavens

• devacurl one condition - total hg status
  • devacurl ultra defining gel - total hg status
  • glysomed hand cream - i use this stuff on my hands, feet and body...it saves me from canadian winters!
  • nivea essentials - i finished a lip balm!!! i love this stuff...keeps my lips from become a cracked mess

LIKES these were good, i liked them, i would probably repurchase...but i'm still looking to see if there is something better

• devacurl spray gel - this was good - i actually really liked it so it probably shouldn't be here - but its not necessary for my hair routine 
  • clinique bottom lash mascara
  • sephora solid cleanser
  • bareskin foundation - i think i love this the most in the spring/fall
  • elf lash and brow clear mascara

NO JUST NO

• almay oil free makeup remover - WHY WHY DO I BOTHER TRYING WITH THESE WIPES?!?!
  • ponds wet cleansing towelettes
  • almay lashcare gentle eye makeup remover pads - sure...gentle formula...too bad they don't take my eye makeup off!
  • rimmel scandal eyes
  • goldwell eluman intensive care treatment - BLAHHHHHH I HATE THE SMELL!!!

10962253_10153836357328840_812331650_n.jpg

LOVES 

• devacurl one condition 
  • glamglow thirsty mud 
  • algenist firming and lifting serum
  • algenist complete eye renewal balm
  • dior diorshow maximizer

• devacurl light defining gel - i prefer the ultra defining gel
  • algenist anti-aging repair oil
  • ud eyeshadow primer potion
  • becca ever matte poreless primer
  • lancome genifique
  • lamer eye balm
  • amore pacific age defense cream
  • cover fx calming primer
  • kiehl's hydro plumping serum

NO JUST NO

• benefit the porefessional agent zero shine

Great empties as usual! I have a few samples of the algenist oil,serum and eye balm. I'm too scared to try them though lol. Your empties might of convinced me to give them a try.

i love the algenist line...but its a dangerous slippery slope!!!

I know it's very popular but I have yet to find something from the brand i like 😞 That's why I'm scared to try this oil 

Woah!  I'm impressed you finished that entire giant thing of the Deva Curl gel.  Howl ing did it take you?  I have the same size (though I'm pretty sure mine is the light defining gel, which I prefer...different strokes for different folks 🙂 ) that I bought whenever there was that vib and rouge point multiplier.  I have a lot of longish (few inches past my shoulders), thick hair so I thought I would go through it more quickly than I have but it is only 1/4 of the way gone.  The no poo and one condition I have been cruising through.

i'm going to say that the one condition and the gel lasted me about 9.5 months!!!! i have the no poo now going on 10 months and it's still got 1/4 of the bottle!!! i guess it makes sense since i technically only wash my hair (and my son his) once a week!! 

i tried the light defining gel but found with the ultra i could go 3 days before i needed to do any touch ups to my hair!! i'm all about laziness!

I've given up on makeup removing wipes.  A little oil and a dry cloth is all I need so I just carry a sample size of shu uemura cleansing oil around with me and some cotton pads in case I crash somewhere. 

i love the shisedo ones...but i'm a cheapskate with makeup removing wipes!!

Every month is a big empties month for you.  You're the most groomed person on BT (I know it).

I am not sure which I find more comical.  Just say no or no just no.  As usual, thanks for the laugh.

hahaha!!!  thank the lord you can't see me right now!!! i would kill that myth!!!! its a combo of using things, being generous with what i use, and in the case of some things sharing with my son - devacurl was a 2 person journey!

You've taken it upon yourself to keep Devacurl solvent. 🙂

haha!! not really!! those big bottles lasted me more than 9 months!!! the shampoo i have in that size is still going strong!  but i am a devacurl addict

Loves

alterna shampoo and conditioner

sephora perfection mist airbrush foundation

vichy capital soleil sunscreen (this is my favourite full body sunscreen)

shiseido ultimate sun protection cream. - nice for the face but leaves a white cast 

lemon strip flash peel-  I loved this!  I still have multiple peels to go through but it's being considered for purchase

sugar lip balm- I have tons of these.  

Mac cremesheenboy bait- super awesome buttery and a staple colour

l'oreal telescopic lash mascara- I really enjoyed this tube.  I probably won't repurchase but it was a decent mascara for the money. image.jpg

Loving your empties! 

I really want to try Alterna shampoos/cond.

I also looooove lemon peel! It's magic in a little pot!

Anonymous Insider

You must have skin strong like bull, I was too wussy for Lemon Strip.

testing