Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I think I have high pain tolerance because my girlfriend freaked out when we did a spa night together and ran and took it off.  It burns for a minute and then I numb right up.  I'm not sure if it's supposed to do that but I love the results!  Super soft skin! 

my skin yelled at me for days with the lemon strip!

Too bad about the Shiseido. I'm pretty pale, so I actually like that the white cast evens out my redness a bit. And I'm intrigued by the lemon strip flash peel.

It looks as though you should try a sample first judging by the consensus.  Maybe I sorta like pain. 

Haha, thanks for the warning. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I've had the same issue with the Shiseido sunscreen ...

Which means it's good at its job, sigh.  I think I'll stick to MDSolarSciences tinted sunscreen and the ptr moisturizing sunscreen.  Both are awesome. 

Have you ever worn the MDSolarSciences spf 50 sunscreen (the regular in the pink bottle, not the tinted) under makeup? I am planning on purchasing it to wear under my foundation.

I had fourteen samples of that one!  Once you put foundation on over top you're covering up the white anyways.  I didnt ever have any problems with flashback even.  I like their stuff. 

Knuevekm, I use and love this one, but it does leave a white cast. I'm very fair, so it doesn't mess with my complexion much. And I do find the white cast fades within 20 minutes or so. 

Thank you! The other one I was looking at is the algenist one but it's almost half the amount of product for practically the same price.

The Sheseido sunscreen leaves a white cast on me as well.  What Ojon item is that?  The Dry shampoo smells so badly I am having a hard time getting through it.  Yours looks like a mini of that.

It is the dry shampoo. I didn't even get two uses out of it before it clogged up and died on me.  I tried soaking the lid in warm water and nothing wants to come out even though it feels full still.  It's gone.  I'm not fighting with it anymore.  I have a shiseido dry shampoo I picked up in Japan I love more anyways.  

Anonymous Insider

N/p
BM Stroke of light
DS Body lotion same scent as the hand cream (and forgive me swatching nail polish on it!)
BM Blemish powder

empties.JPG

Is that the bronzing maracuja oil? 

Anonymous Insider

No ma'am, it is a 0.5 of the oil alone.

Oh, all my samples are in little purple jars that look like the big jars.  That one is super cute! 

Ma'am?  Lol!  I've never been called that before! 

Anonymous Insider

I try to be more polite when I have to deliver contradictory news. Lol. I received the brown bottle in trade, I am under the understanding it came with one of the mega kits from QVC. I think it's charming too, I wish they would use this as an "alternate" design to jive with the apothecary look.

Lol, ma'am it is!  I love products that come with droppers!  The droppers themselves are a bit annoying but I get this irrational sense they work better.  

You finished a lippie.  Color me impressed.  I still have not tried that lippie you sent me, but I look forward to trying it soon.

I'm also impressed!

1 Reply
testing