Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I am just finishing off Nutrix (not the body formula).  I loved it at first but grew not to like it as I used more.  It is so sticky that whenever I tried to use it in other places, I just got annoyed.  I can handle sticky on my face before bed, by not my hands and feet.  Anyway, I may give the body one a try down the road.

I am super impressed with everything you used in such a short period of time.  Lots of awesome products, too.  There are so many I already love or am dying to try.  

I had a lot of half empty products and like I said the move really motivated me not to let so many good products go to waste!

I absolutely love nutrix (body) and hate the other one. I had the exact same feeling as you. I hate feeling sticky or "greasy" it was a no no for me.

Nice job!

Thanks! You also did good with your empties!

I just emptied my trash under my vanity yesterday. Next time I'll take a pic of my empties. Although I don't think they're as exciting as these are but I like to see/read the reviews of the products other people used up.

January Empties (Disclaimer: I have been trying hard to use up stuff in my stash before moving onto new things. I think it shows)

DSCN0713.JPG

Loves

• Johnson’s baby lotion vanilla oatmeal- good body lotion, not too scented, moisturizing but not greasy
  • Tree hut shea sugar scrub almond honey- holy grail body scrub
  • OH eye lift-part of my daily routine
  • FAB ultra repair cream- didn’t like it for my face but it worked wonders on my feet
  • OH sheer transformation-part of my daily routine
  • E.L.F. lip exfoliator- this is the only stuff that works when my lips are so dry they are peeling
  • Guerlain LdP- Love, trying to use up samples to put off buying a full size
  • OH power peel
  • NARS stick concealer
  • BITE dual luminous crème lipstick musk/lychee- perfect nude for me
  • YSL touché éclat in No 2
  • Korres wild rose sleeping facial- my face drinks this up during the winter
  • Doir abricot cream- Will forever repurchase awesome for my nails
  • Fresh sugar lemon perfume- love the smell but it doesn't last long
  • LOccitane hand cream

Liked but will not purchase

• Living proof no frizz shampoo and conditioner
  • Algenist complete eye renewal balm
  • Loccitane divine cream
  • Phyto secret de nuit
  • OH the clean truth clothes (I like the MAC clothes better)
  • Maybelline mega plush mascara
  • OH blue/black berry mask
  • Shiseido eye masks

Did not like

• Living proof full shampoo and conditioner
  • Dermadoctor KP duty
  • Soap and glory flake away
  • Texas tea volumizing conditioner
  • Crabtree and evelyn evelyn rose hand therapy

The Korres Rose Sleeping Facial is quickly becoming one of my go-to products.  It makes my skin so darn happy in the depths of winter.  

I can't beleive you finished your dior cream!  Mine is almost half gone after almost a year. 

I'm trying to work on my stash as well.  So much clutter has already cleared since October!  I just got excited cause I got to move onto a new body wash!  

I try to do that as well.  Some months work out better than others.

Nice job! I am trying to do the same... I can't save all this stuff to photograph though. If something is empty, I have to toss it immediately. Always reduce the clutter!!

I have to put it in a bin behind the door in the bathroom that way I can't see it. I hate clutter too! If you do find a way to save it up until the end of the month it is very rewarding to see all the stuff at the end. *Almost* justifies more purchases! haha

I've been tempted to try that ELF lip exfoliator. looks portable and I like the idea that I don't have to stick my finger in it. On my list when I get to a Target.

It is good and for $3.00 it can't be beat. I keep a back up.

Great job! This reminds me, I have a sample of Texas Tea S&C to break into.

November/December empties

DSCN0691.JPG

Loves

• Korres wild rose nightly facial
  • UD eyelash enhancer (this stuff really worked, and yet they discontinued it)
  • Dior IT lash
  • Dior maximizer serum
  • Dior lip glow
  • Super goop sunscreen oil (I use this on my arms and legs)

Liked but will not purchase

• GlamGlow (I like the Korres nightly facial better)

The korres has got to be the best night cream/mask I've tried so far!   I'm on my third jar! 

I like that it looks like you have dug product out of the lippie.  I've been doing that with a Fresh balm and have just enough to finish it for good before I go to sleep tonight.

I loved that sunscreen oil!

Made me look good while at the beach hiding all those imperfections! lol

Great empties!

It made me shudder.  It felt all plasticy on. 

Thanks!

I too like the Koress rose mask and their yogurt one as well. I haven't tried this GlamGlow one.

testing