Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Ooh you liked the Tatcha hand cream!? I have uber dry skin in the winter (sensitive) on my hands, and I have been wanting to give this a try.  Trying to use my lotions and potions in the cupboard first!  Love to hear what you think of the Tatcha...

I only had a deluxe sample/ travel size so don't have extensive experience. When I first tried it I thought it didn't do much and stuck it in a drawer, then revisited it and used it exclusively for a couple of days. I noticed my hands didn't dry out as much as usual after washing. It feels light but actually seems quite moisturizing, if that makes sense. It's been a few weeks so don't remember about scent, but I liked that it was a blue-grey color but faded instantly. It kind of looks like blueberry yogurt;) Tatcha offers free shipping on all orders as well as ability to choose samples and they sell "travel" sizes of a lot of the products including hand cream. I got it is a promo so not sure of the cost. Full size is $30 or $40, I think. Pricey, but I liked it enough to buy the full size. 

I love looking through other people's trash as well.  This is one of my favorite threads.

I got a foil of that L'Occitane a while back and really liked it.  One day, I will buy it.

I love looking at people's trash too. Never thought I would say that!

I have empties!  I've been saving them for months!  Everything is laid out on a t-shirt because my coffee table's glass.  Please ignore the ghetto-ness.  Let me know if you are curious about anything.  The Smashbox and Benefit foundations are just old hence the trashing.  

IMG_5294.JPG

Spoiler
Wipes - Ole Henricksen Grease Relief & Nurture Me, Clean & Clear nighttime, CVS exfoliating (HATED IT) Burt's Bees Grapefruit.  Benefit Rockateur, L'Oreal Youth Code (there was a sale...), konjac sponge, L'Occitane shower oil, Cover FX mattifying primer, FAB red clay deep clean cleanser (love, repurchased), FAB radiance pads, UD Naked Skin (in 5.0), UD De-Slick, Caudalie Beauty water (LOVE!  Thanks Jemly!), UD Primer Potion, W&W liquid liner, Benefit Gimme Brow, Korres sleeping facial, Smashbox HD foundation, Benefit Hello Flawless, Briogeo curl charisma, Dior Creme de Rose (not finished but it feel on the sidewalk in NYC.  It's dead to me.), Victoria's Secret mascara, Clinique airbrush concealer.  Foils - Kate Sommerville moisturizer & Hydra-clear gel, Philosophy time in a bottle for eyes, Murad Hydro-Dynamic moisture cream, Lancome Geniefque, Fresh rose eye cream.  WHEW! 

"It feel on the sidewalk in NYC. It's dead to me." This made me laugh out loud. Thanks!

Glad I made you laugh!  I thought about trying to clean it for a second but then I imagined kissing the sidewalk.  No thank you.

Anonymous Insider

Agree, not worth it.

My Rockateur is almost finished up as well.  I've been trying to make it last through the spring and then pick up a new one in the summer.

I finally just gave up on it.  There's still some left in the box but it took so long to build up on my face that I just got a new one.  It smells so good!!

IMG_20150106_165906.jpg

The stuff on the BTS mascara is tape residue, sorry.

I finally made it through a face base (Big Easy)..... Wow. I can't believe it. I actually... ACTUALLY finished a big product like that. Hahaha. Won't be buying it again. There's not a lot of shades out there and this one would make my face look pink.  

As much as I love the YSL touche eclat, I don't think I'll be buying it this year because it's pretty expensive and I'm trying to not buy any makeup anymore. What I love about it though is that I didn't have to wear foundation, I just used this and my face looked flawless... okay I might buy it if I see a discount somewhere? Hahaha.

Definitely buying the Laura Mercier polish once I'm done with all the scrubs I have  at the moment. 

As far as the mascaras. love them all. But I still have too many right now... soooooo.. yes. 

I also love the Benefit Fake up but it costs too much and if it's anything like this little sample, good luck making it last more than a month. Hahaha. 

I want to say that my full size Fake-up lasted at least a good 6 months of regular (4+ times per week) use. It's possible that I have an exceptionally light hand compared to others, but I thought the full size had a respectable amount of product. 

since i had the sample, i dont know exactly how much the real one has, but this one doesn't have a lot and i am not heavy handed with them 

Yes, I just wanted to reassure you of the size in case you might want to purchase in the future since you liked it. 

maybe .. i did find a very good concealer its from hard candy and it has great coverage!~ 

I've noticed you using that in the WAYWT thread. You have me intrigued. I'm not sure if I can get over my Walmart hatred enough to go check it out, but I am intrigued. 

It's 6 bucks and they don't test on animals.. hard candy is the only thing i buy from wal mart unless i'm in desperate need of some groceries, since that one is the closest thing we have here to buying food and well. sometimes produce is cheaper there! :s I got it in a shade way too light cause ic ouldn't find the one before that but it doesn't look bad, i just look more awake! lol 😄 serioiusly though, it doesn't crease on me or anything, it's fantastic and you get .71 oz

Hmm. Perhaps I will venture into the wild when I am in need of a new concealer. 

This reminds me that I need to try that face polish!  I'm excited about that one.

that one made my skin feel softer and look way better, i need to buy it soon because it is amazing ❤️ 

So many mascaras!  I think I've finished 2 in my life.  I must be doing something wrong!!

1 Reply
testing