Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Yeah, they do!  Lol!  I got it at a drugstore on a whim of curiosity.  It's supposedly moisturizing but I couldn't get over the chalkiness of it.  

I'm stopping myself from buying hair products til I use up what I have as well.  They're one of those things that if I get a new one as a back up, I'll end up opening it and forgetting about my half empty stuff. 

The perfume vials I've been working at.  I keep deciding on one and won't touch another til it's empty.  Only fifty something of them to go! 😅 I can't seem to ever get through all the vials.  One day I will find a sample too amazing to resist buying.  

I really liked the replica one.  If I were to choose a perfume now, it would win.  I think I will hold off on perfume til the perfume bonus points sale.  I'll deserve one by then I imagine. 

Shudders again.

Tracking my empties again! I'm just listing loves/hates and the items I don't list are my "neutral/undecided" items.

2014 12 Img1.JPG

Loved:

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle

Olay Fresh Effects Out of this Swirled face wash

Nope:

Fortune Cookie Soap Bath Melts in Bend Over & I'll Show You 

Yes to Cucumbers Night Cream 

Soap & Glory Scrub 'Em & Leave 'Em

2014 12 Img2.JPG

Loved:

See by Chloe lotion 

Fortune Cookie Soap Whipped Cream in Bend Over & I'll Show You 

Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner 

PTR Cucumber Mask 

Clinique All About Eyes 

The Body Shop soap in Glazed Apple

Nope:

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel for Sensitive Skin 

Burt's Bees Deep Cleansing Cream 

Nest Fragrances White Sandalwood 

Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub

Clarisea Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant

2014 12 Img3.JPG

Loved:

Murad Blackhead Remover & Pore Refining Sealer

Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream

The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash

Tokyomilk Dark Hand Creme in Tainted Love

English Laundry fragrance

L'Oreal EverCurl Leave-In Conditioner

L'Oreal Total Repair Shampoo/Conditioner/Mask

Nope:

L'Occitane Relaxing Body Cream

Kate Somerville HydraClear

Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum

Matrix Oil Wonders - Egyptian Hibiscus Color Caring Oil

And on top of all these I got through a bunch of candles - 27 tea lights, a large Yankee Candle, and 2 Glade holiday candles.  I think I'll take a picture of those too next time.

I really wanna give that ptr cucumber mask a try.   Nice job on all the foils!  

I'm hooked on the mask, although honestly I prefer it for summertime! And thanks; I'm making an effort to get through at least one foil a day for a while because my stash is insane. 

I am holding out hope that I will eventually get some of that Beauty Protector.  January will be my 12th box and I still have not sampled that line.  

Oh no to not liking the Green Apple peel (have too many open ones to try this anytime soon).  What went wrong?

I got it in my first box and this is the third bottle I've finished since.  I hope you get to try it too!

The peel was a runny mess.  It ran out of the bottle like water when I opened it and was tough to apply.  Then I didn't like the smell, and it didn't appear to actually do anything (though it stung in the more sensitive areas of my skin).  So it was a total bust for me.

Screen Shot 2015-01-01 at 8.23.43 PM.png

yes

glysomed hand cream - i actually use this more for my feetsies but i love it!

origins cleansing milk - why did i not buy more of this at the sale?!?!

wet n wild flirting at the after party

shiseido cleansing water

soft soap coconut scrub

meh

devacurl heaven in hair mask - i like it but it doesn't amaze me

fab facial radiance pads

john frida frizz ease hair serum

perricone md no concealer concealer

stilla kitten smudge pot

no

marcelle cleansing cloths

olay foaming face wash

yr lip defender

hard candy colour mascara - i used to have another one which i loved - this one was soooooo watery!!

avon super shock brights - i think the hard candy stole all the liquid from this one because it was soooo dry!!!

Screen Shot 2015-01-01 at 8.24.01 PM.png

yes

glam glow powermud

glam glow supermud

algenist overnight restorative cream

algenist anti-aging repairing oil

algenist firming and lifting cream

dr brant pores no more 

mufe hd blush - 410

amore pacific age defense cream

mufe hd powder

living proof perfect hair day 5 in 1

meh

sephora waterproof eye makeup remover

shiseido power infusing concentrate

jurlique radiance serum

origins ginzing mositurizer

lancome genifique

lm foundation primer

korres face serum

marcelle eye makeup remover cloths - better than the face ones 

no

josie maran milk

clinique custom repair serum

pur-lisse moisturizer

nivea day care

nivea night care

eslor soothing refiner and cleanser

eslor soothing cream

eslor comforting mask

Ouhhhh, I just got my first pores no more!  I'm excited about it!  My sample was amazing!  

I generally love Origins but haven't tried the cleansing milk.  Tell me more!

i got the origins cleansing milk at a mac/estee lauder sale - i can't find the stuff in store so i'm fearing it has been discontinued but essentially a dime sized amount dissolves my makeup completely!!! its gentle on my skin - which is pretty sensitive - and it was only $2!!! why did i only get 2 bottles?!?!?! 

i just googled and it looks like it is on the origins website for $29 a bottle - making my $2 an even better value 🙂

I love that MUFE blush as well.  It is taking me a while to use it, so I know the full size will last a long time.

the full size will last forever!!! it took me like 2 months plus to use that tiny sample!!! but its totally on my wishlist!!! 

so it's not quite time for my empties yet but i thought this baybee deserved special attention 

10859719_10153717195173840_1587439204_n.jpg

and yes...i have backups 😛

Whoa, you are a god!!!!  I can't believe my eyes!  That actually happens...

One day I hope to finish something like this.  Well done.  Yay for the backup. My fear if I ever actually finish something will be that I will have no backup.  If you love it enough to finish it, a backup is always a good thing.

i put it away and stopped using it because i was terrified of running out - of course it was le!!!  then some amazing friends found it for me and i went crazy 🙂

That's awesome.  Nice to have great friends who get your passion.

Impressive! Truly empty!

8 Replies
testing