Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I'm hitting the bottom of:

-Ole Henriksen Truth Serum (is there ANY surprise of this???? :P)

-Origins No Puffery Eye Roller

-Anthony Logistics Blood Orange Lip Balm (believe this one is now discontinued, noooooooo)

I've already had to replace my AL Glycolic Face Wash with a new bottle, my bf is running low on Philosophy's Microdelivery Face Scrub and the PTR Resurfacing Scrub, looks like a Sephora trip is in the plans for this weekend!

No puffery eye roller sounds awesome.

Lylysa you've joined us!

I'm going to keep my eyes peeled to see some of your empties

I always love all your recommendations 😉

Wow ladies, super glad I'm in this thread. I've been doing empties for over a year now and have never actually cut open my tube-type products to see what is left in them-- but after reading this thread today I decided to give it a try. I keep the items you can't recycle traditionally and drop them off at Origins a couple times a year, so I had some of my empties still. Opened three deluxe moisturizer samples- Philosophy Clear Days Ahead, Dr. Jart Ceramadin and Caudalie Sorbet and holy crap- I got enough out of the three of those to probably last a month!! Many thanks to those who talk about cutting open their tubes, never realized the large amount I was wasting!

Since being a part of this thread I'm trying to be more conscious of finishing a product. I recently wanted to finish my first chapstick...EVER! I'm having a hard time with this because for some reason I hit bottom on it a month ago. I never noticd but literally half of Fresh Sugar lip balm is inside the tube! It's always worth a shot right 😉

I just discovered that when I got to the (fake?) bottom of my fresh rose balm! I've been using a little lip brush to scoop the product out, hopefully will finish this one up this month too 🙂 Not that I don't have another 2-3 backups of the mini fresh rose... 😄

Same except mine is the full size! urghhhh I have the brush set right in front of it so I can scop it out! I really hope I finish it in time for Jule empties! lol

I have 2 other full size back ups plus 3 minis and the other 2 believe from the recent fresh promotion.

Balm for days!!! lol

I've been traveling non-stop for the past few months and here are my empties for the months of May & June:

IMG_0641.JPGOnly thing I liked here was the Bliss. I already repurchased this. It doesn't give you a 6 pack but it does firm and tone that area especially if combined w/ exercise.

Thought everything else was ok. Vaseline has a good concept but wasnt moisturizing enough for me.

IMG_4584.jpgNever use wipes but I forgot my cleanser on this trip. I'm glad I got these, they werent too bad. Loved everything else!

IMG_0635.JPGI bought the ojon hair mask but unfortunately got the wrong one! I got the that has added antioxidants I believe but I prefer this one.

Love everything except for the cotton pads, Benefit mascara and the candle on the right corner. Caudalie, Dior, Kilian & Dyptique were a big thumbs up! Michael Aram candle was amazing as per usual!

Dyptique Candle I loved so much, was from Christmas. It smelled of cider and pine. It was amazing I'm sad to see it go but it's summer time! lol

IMG_0638.JPGHated that Soap & Glory Shimmer thing. It wasn't flattering at all. Didn't finish it but had to can this since it turned yellow.

Hated that Ren cleanser. Made me break out.

Liked the It's a 10 but I'm getting tired of it! I made the huge mistake of buying this in the jumbo size. I've been using it for 3, yes that's right 3 whole years.

Glamglow was ok but I prefer the black one.

Loved the beauty mask diary and the Korres body wash even though I felt like it was a bit drying towards the end of it.

Kate Somerville is always ❤️ for me!

L'oreal Shampoo makes my highlights look amazing!

Fresh I got this lotion in a set and it smells good and very moisturizing ❤️ it!

Roto love this stuff for when I'm traveling, my eyes get super dry and this is the only thing that has ever wrked for me!

Dr Teals love this soak for those days I'm feeling sore from working out

Lol you weren't kidding when you said in an earlier comment that we used similar products! I agree with with all of your mini reviews except for the Exfolikate. I just couldn't get over the smell. I agree with the Vaseline Spray, great concept but not enough for my dry skin. I heard the St. Ives is supposed to be more hydrating. I wanna give that one a try since I it's such a pain to try to moisturizer my back with regular lotions.

I actually just picked up the St Ives! Excited to try it 🙂 Wont be in my next empties since Im trying to go through 2 already opened lotions -.-.

I don't mind the smell of it but then again I'm a chef and I get used to smells fairly quick since I have no other choice! lol

Nice empties!! Love your carpet 😛

I don't know what it is about the Korres Shower Gel packaging, but I am dyyyinnng to try those 😄

I love Korres! My favorite is the cedar one. Try it! Let us know how much you love it 😉

Ack, sadly I've been on a no-shower-gel no-buy for eternity and probably have a long way to go... I used to have Bath & Body Works obsession and have a HUGE stockpile of shower gel, butters, lotion, etc. I've been making my way through but probably have enough to last me at least another year!

I have always wanted to try some of the Bliss Fatgirl products, but I was so skeptical.  Maybe, now that I read a real review, I can try something.

I cannot read what the Chi product is, but if it is a heat protectant, I got one of those when I purchased my blow dryer last year.  I have never used the product though, because I have only used the blow dryer three times.  I am an air dry girl mostly.

I have a mini It's a 10 that I cannot wait to try.  I am working on another leave in conditioner and try to have only one open at a time.

I got a trio pack as a gift but only used the scrub. However this stuff I love the scrub i just thought it smelled nice but no noticeable differences.

Yeah its the heat protectant. It was good nothing that wowed me but got the job done.

I saw your pic w/ it looks great! It was HG for me but now I'm kind of over it! lol

tell me about this bliss tummy toning gel. what results did you have?

I personally love it! I'm on my 4th bottle of this stuff! I massage it really well before going to the gym. I have blood circulation problems and get bloated easily and this is amazing! Especially now during summer months 😉

20140710_191444.jpgIt's a 10 Miracle leave-in plus keratin sample

opti fresh replenish

synergy organic and raw (vegan) gingerberry

UD Presssed finishing powder

Tarte eyelash primer

They're Real Mascara

UD primer potion

KVD tattoo liner

Lancome artliner

fakeup concealer

watts up highligher

boscia detoxifying black cleansar

simple protecting light misturizer with spf 15

clean and clear persa gel 10

up AND up cleansing towlettes

I had real bad acne for a while, they just kept coming, but once I went vegan it slowly started clearing up, but I also had the help of the boscia black cleansar and the persa gel. I would recommend these products as they worked for me and I will be repurchasing them again.

I do not recommend the towelettes in this picture, they have alcohol i thought they'd be a dupe for the simple cleansing towlettes but these just burn my skin so much, so no more of that. 

I love this light moisturizer, it leaves my skin feeling fresh and not so heavy, it's oil free as well, i will be repurchasing this.

The fakeup concealer was a hit with me, i used it all up and can't wait to buy the full size, also, the watt's up is a pretty highlighter but I won't be buying it again, since I have the mary loumanizer.

The it's a 10 sample was so great, it leaves a beautiful scent on your hair but it isn't overpowering, my hair also feels so soft, I love it. 

The tarte primer which is the white tube in this picture is awesome! I will be repurchasing this again once I run out of the lancome primer sample I got, which I'm still testing out.

As much as it pains to say this, I will not be repurchasing they're real mascara. I love the silver tube, I think it's so cute but honestly, if I'm going to pay that much for a mascara, I want to be wowed, and this didn't wow me. 

UD primer, it was fine for the 12 bucks I paid for it and it was a decent sized tube that lasted me forever, but I'm going to try and find a primer that makes my eyeshadow pop more. 

KVD tattoo liner - THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL, I always buy another before I ran out.

Lancome artliner, it's very beautiful but the felt tip is not what i'm looking for, i do however recommend it because it's just so pigmented. It's expensive though, I'll only buy it again if I have a discount.

And last but not least. I came across this kambucha drink. Synergy. My favorite flavor is gingerberry. It is gluten free, vegan, and non GMO. That whole bottle is only 35 calories and they only use organic ingredients. It has organic acids, aminos, and electrolytes. "With a unique blend of proprietary probiotics and powerful antioxidants, each bottle is designed to noursih your body from the inside out." 

This was a good find. 

Kombucha! That's the first thing I saw. I'm currently drinking the Passionberry Bliss. Mmmmhh it's so good. I like most of the flavors. The green one I'm not too keen on. Hahha going off into a drink review...

Nice job! The Simple line is really interesting, especially considering the cost! I have really enjoyed their wipes, face wash and eye remover!

I really want to bust open my It's a 10 now.

Lancome Artliner is one of the few Lancome products I've never owned.  I just never buy liquid liners.

1 Reply
testing