Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Woohooo you kicked butt!! Any favorites?

Lots! UD All Nighter setting spray, Macadamia Deep Repair Mask, Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion (toner), Flowerbomb rollerball and Nars tinted moisturizers are all things I'm obsessed with! I could not go a day without that setting spray.

I also really loved the Roses de Chloe perfume but it didn't pass the boyfriend test. I personally adore the smell of roses but he prefers other scents on me which is totally fine! I have a little sample bottle I'll use but that's about it.

Also obsessed with the UD Spray and NARS TM 😄

I didn't notice in the photo you had used up an entire rollerball, that's awesome!! I loooooooooveee Flowerbomb, have you smelled the new rose version? I really like the scent, but I can't justify $95 for 1.7 EDT. *sigh*

I also love Roses de Chloe, but again, can't decide if its worth the money. Its a very pretty scent, but I don't really find it complex and I'm not sure I want to spend money on it yet!

Ah no it wasn't at my Sephora last time I checked! I really want to try it because I'm obsessed with the original flowerbomb, annnd roses so I feel like it would be perfect! I'll keep checking 🙂 

Do I even wanna go look at how much the actual perfume is?

There is no EDP, which is what makes me sad. It's only been made in the EDT version 😞

Oh man. Wonder why that is? If I end up falling in love with it you're to blame... 😄

teeheee... *hides from enabling wrath*

Where have all our empties friends gone??? ***sad face***

These are my February and April empties! So excited to be making a dent in my stash 🙂

samples:

samples.jpg

hair:

photo2.jpg

everything else!

photo3.jpg

Love:

Korres Pomegranate toner - I think this is my 5th bottle!

ExfoliKate - 3rd bottle

FAB Facial Radiance Pads - 5th jar

GlamGlow exfoliating mask

Didn't hate anything but not sure if there is anything else here I would repurchase. That was my 4th jar of the PTR pads but I've realized they are way too harsh for my face and should only be used in times of crisis.

So excited to finally be able to post on here! I love to stalk everyones' empties 🙂

Which PTR facial pads are you using? I know that they make a gentle version and I love it! Then again, I am lovin a lot of PTR's products.

I'm using the Max ones - I will look into using the gentle ones though, thank you for the suggestion! I tend to go all in trying to use max max max strength to get rid of blemishes NOW. Sigh, trying to learn patience. I know my skin will thank me!

another pretty good month!! i was happy to get these babies out of my space!!!

IMG_0593.jpg

full size 

repurchase:

• deva curl no poo
  • deva curl ultra defining gel
  • deva curl set it free
  • glysomed foot balm
  • glysomed hand cream
  • perricone md face finishing moisturizer
  • sephora instant nail polish remover
  • ponds makeup removing towelettes - vitamin E, chamomile & green tea

like but not in a hurry to repurchase

• deva curl b'leave-in
  • deva curl frizz free volumizing foam
  • vaseline clinical therapy body lotion
  • olay foaming face wash

no thanks

• neutrogena daily cleanser - used on my face once then became a hand soap
  • elf - eyeshadow primer
  • too faced better than false lashes - great if you enjoy dust bunnies in your eye balls!

IMG_0595.jpg

deluxe samples

would purchase

• algenist overnight restorative cream
  • tarte maricuja c-brightener eye treatment
  • lancome hypnostar
  • caudalie makeup remover

no thanks

• lancome genifique
  • nude progenius treatment oil
  • diane lai rejuvenate
  • benefit stay don't stray
  • too faced primed and poreless primer
  • murad rapid collagen infusion
  • nars pro light optimizing primer

IMG_0596.jpg

foils

would purchase

• algenist anti aging repairing oil
  • tarte dollface blush
  • dior skin boosting serum
  • dr. brant transforming pearl serum
  • dior sorbet eye cream

meh

• fab ultra repair cream
  • derma dr - liquid red light eye lift lotion
  • burt bees brightening dark spot corrector
  • glam glow eye treatment
  • peter thomas roth laser free resurfacer
  • givenchy mister light
  • sephora super supreme body butter

no thanks

• good genes treatment
  • benefit fakeup

Wow! That is an impressive amount of product destruction. 🙂

you are so organized! Mine just looks like a jumbled mess! I'm actually running out of foil packets and deluxe samples! Guess it's time to move on to the full size stuff and start clearing some space!

i love when you say organized!  my fam calls is obsessive compulsive!!!  i seem to find foils in places i didn't know foils could be!!

I need to stop placing orders so that I CAN run out of packets and deluxe samples!! I have a never ending supply, I swear 😄

Nice, sparkle! I always love seeing your posts 🙂

i'm trying so hard to use without starting 12 new products!! 1 or 2 at a time!!! it hurts sometimes!

It's April 1st, so it's March empties time!!! *Happy Dance*

Edit: didn't notice until I posted the photo that HEY- there's crayzeeRN's toe in the bottom left corner!! 😄

Loved/Might Repurchase:

Anastasia Lash Genius- a HG item for me, this is my second, already have backups and am on my third 🙂 

Caudlie Vinexpert Firming Serum- LOVED. Can't decide if I want to purchase this or try one of their other serums. Will probably go in store to try some samples.

Too Faced Better Than Sex- FABULOUS

Tresemme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment- was very impressed with this considering the price! Might repurchase after my stash runs out.

Lancome Bi-Facil- Holy Grail.

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish- messy, but does the job and smells SOOOO GOOD.

L'Occitane Precious Eye Balm- HOLY GRAIL. Will definitely be repurchasing, my eyes have never looked so smooth or hydrated. Majorly decreased dark circles and undereye bags.

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner- OH DEAR GOD. My skin has absolutely never looked so clean. This also made trapped pores incredibly easy to get the junk out of. Definitely repurchasing.

Liked:

Paula's Choice Clear Pore Normalizing Cleanser

Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes- ok, but I prefer the original.

Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer

Nia24 Physical Cleansing Scrub

Dr. Brandt Pores No More x2

Bliss That's Incredi-peel

L'Occitane Ultra Rich Facial Cream

Neutral:

Bamboo Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream- hands down, WEIRDEST PRODUCT EVER. This is not cream. Not even close. It's this weird, fermented apple smelling gritty thick paste. It's supposed to be exfoliating. No idea what possessed someone to name it a cleansing cream.

ELF Eyelid Primer- have had this forever, haven't used it in forever, time for it to GO!

Tarte Lash Primer

Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Towelettes- stings eyes (they aren't supposed to touch your eyes, dumb me), but this adds an extra step for me in makeup removal. Didn't really notice any brightening effect.

Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash- bought this a while back before realizing it had apricot stones as its exfoliant. Used this extremely gently and not as an exfoliator.

Hourglass Mineral Primer Veil with SPF- didn't like the white cast it gave to my face

Nia24 Skin Strengthening Complex

Derma E Very Clear Spot Treatment

Hated/Disliked:

HealthySexyHair Conditioner- blech. My hair looked greasy and heavy very quickly after washing. Good riddance.

Boscia Black Luminizing Mask- all this did was wax my face- OW! I think this occasionally caused a whitehead or two as well.

Batiste Dry Shampoo- not the fondest of the smell, really didn't like how white this was on my dark brown hair. Difficult to use.

Murad Essential C Day Moisturizer- caused whiteheads, every time, which is why it isn't really "empty"

Pixi Lip Prime- have had forever, time to get rid of. Product sucks, clumpy.

Dermatologica Daily Microfoliant

Dermatologica Multivitamin Power Firm- ew. Greasy feeling, never actually soaked into my skin, just sat on top.

Sibu Sea Buckthorn Exfoliating Scrub- OUCH. I was gentle and this scrub hurt and caused flaky skin.

Good work!!! I've been curious about the boscia black mask but from the way you describe it I think I'll pass!

Take my review with a grain of salt and check out the other reviews on Sephora or get a sample before you decide not to!! Skincare is so individualized and I would hate to scare you away from something that might work great for you but not at all for me!

1 Reply
testing