I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Would repurchase/ or already have back up:
shisiedo pureness wipes
smashbox and Stila mascaras
tarte eye cream
l'occitaine exfoliating soap
pacifica body wash ( not as drying as a lot of others)
alterna caviar cc hair cream
glam glow exfoliating mask
tarte smolder eyes
i wasn't that impressed with anything else. Major LET DOWNS were nude cleansing oil and hourglass immaculate foundation :/
- shiseido facial cotton (already repurchased)
- ponds cleansing & makeup removing towelettes with vitamin e, chamomile and green tea (already repurchased)
- elf makeup remover cleansing cloths
- sephora targeted eye remover swabs
- glysomed body lotion(already repurchased)
- glysomed hand cream(already repurchased)
- first aid beauty facial radiance pads (already repurchased)
- olay ultra moisture with shea butter body wash
- vaseline extra strength lotion
- c booth eqyptian argan oil body butter
not for me:
- sephora waterproof eye makeup remover
- ole henrikson ultimate lift eye gel
- ole henrikson invigorating night gel
- algenist overnight restorative cream
- benefit total moisture facial cream
not for me:
- willa gentle cleansing lavender face towlettes
- lancome visionnaire skin corrector
- estee lauder advance night repair
- caudalie vinoperfect radiance serum
- tarte dollface blush
- urban decay primer potion (4) - eden, original anti aging, sin (have a full size)
- lancome labase pro
- soap and glory righteous butter (already repurchased)
- dr andrew weil for origins - mega bright skin tone correcting serum
- dove aromatherapy body was
- benefit its potent eye cream
not for me:
- clinique pore refining solutions stay matte hydrator
- clinique even better eyes dark circle corrector
- murad hydro dynamic ultimate moisture
- murad pore and line minimizing hydrator
- origins - ginzing energy bossting moisturizer
- l'occitane precious eye balm
- mdskincare - dr dennis gross hydra pure vitamin c serum
Re: Empties[ Edited ]
This month's destruction:
Proactiv + Mark Fading Padsx4- Wish I could figure out where to purchase JUST these wipes and not the whole regimen- anyone know?
Mario Badescu Healing & Soothing Mask
Flora by Gucci Glamorous Magnolia- have purchased a full size and also have a mini!
Shiseido Pureness Refreshing Cleansing Water- found this at TJ Maxx and oh my Lord it is a gem.
Hanae Mori EDT- own the full size EDP!
Nia24 Gentle Cleansing Cream
Bumble & Bumble Surf Foam Wash & Creme Rinse- LOVE. Will definitely repurchase when my shampoo/conditioner stash is gone.
Simple Cleansing Wipes- large stash.
Botanic Bath Infusion- Moments in Mint
Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
Pearl Souffle Luxurious Shaving Cream
B&BW Orange Sapphire Anti-Bac Soap
Aubrey Clarifying Cleanser
REN Mayblossom Balancing Gel
80 Cotton Rounds
Aubrey Calming Skin Therapy Cleanser
B&BW Pomegranate Citrus Shower Gel
Koh Gen Do Oriental Plants Cleansing Cream
Koh Gen Do Spa Cleansing Water- nice, but I still think I prefer my Shiseido or Caudalie cleansing waters
Candles in Vanilla Verbena, Green Apple and Starlight
Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask- sorry guys, but I don't actually see any change in my skin when using this
B&BW Lemon Summer Vanilla Lotion
Suave Mango Mandarin Body Wash
Weleda Pomegranate Firming Day Cream x2- a little too greasy for me
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture
Living Proof Restore Shampoo/Conditioner/Mask Treatment/Targeted Repair Cream- all smell amazing but don't really do much for my hair
Weleda Smoothing Night Cream
Koh Gen Doh Pure Cotton Pads
Nuxe Reve de Miel Face & Body Cleansing Gel- smells amazing (honey!) but stung
Nick Chavez Yucca Root Shampooing Cream
C.O. Bigelow Lemon & Raspberry and Lemon & Blueberry Lip Balms- felt like these "sat" on top of my lips
Murad Pore & Line Minimizing Hydrator
Becca Foundation in Porcelain- looks good, breaks me out. But every liquid foundation does.
Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner
Dermatologica Skin Hydrating Booster
Phyto Paris Express Conditioner- smelled gross
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner- bad alcohol! Have used this for a long time, will not repurchase anymore. Makes my skin more oily.
Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream- too greasy, smells amazing though.
L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream- greasy!
D.J.V Beautenizer Fiberwig LX Mascara- UGH! Clumpy mess, IMPOSSIBLE to get off even with waterproof makeup remover.
Derma E Very Clear Cleanser- stung
Derma E Very Clear Moisturizer- stung, my skin would be shiny later
Aubrey Clarifying Therapy Clay Mask- EWWW!! Don't know if the company sent me an old sample, but this was so incredibly gross. Came out gloopy and separated. Once on my face, felt my face getting hot, then tingly, then started itching like MAD! Needless to say, I didn't finish the sample.