Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Sparkles!! You used a ton of stuff! So proud of you!

the original plan was use to make room for more pretties...:)

Just had to toss this guy! My favorite lip balm, hands down, because it's the BEST! No contest. The end. Heart

CREME_DE_ROSE_DIOR.jpg

Is this a computer background? That would take the lip balm obsession to a whole new level. 🙂

This month's destruction:

Will repurchase:
Proactiv + Mark Fading Padsx4- Wish I could figure out where to purchase JUST these wipes and not the whole regimen- anyone know?
Mario Badescu Healing & Soothing Mask
Flora by Gucci Glamorous Magnolia- have purchased a full size and also have a mini!
Shiseido Pureness Refreshing Cleansing Water- found this at TJ Maxx and oh my Lord it is a gem.
Hanae Mori EDT- own the full size EDP!
Nia24 Gentle Cleansing Cream
Bumble & Bumble Surf Foam Wash & Creme Rinse- LOVE. Will definitely repurchase when my shampoo/conditioner stash is gone.

Simple Cleansing Wipes- large stash.

Like:
Botanic Bath Infusion- Moments in Mint
Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
Pearl Souffle Luxurious Shaving Cream
B&BW Orange Sapphire Anti-Bac Soap
Aubrey Clarifying Cleanser
REN Mayblossom Balancing Gel
80 Cotton Rounds
Aubrey Calming Skin Therapy Cleanser
B&BW Pomegranate Citrus Shower Gel
Koh Gen Do Oriental Plants Cleansing Cream
Koh Gen Do Spa Cleansing Water- nice, but I still think I prefer my Shiseido or Caudalie cleansing waters

Candles in Vanilla Verbena, Green Apple and Starlight

Neutral:
Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask- sorry guys, but I don't actually see any change in my skin when using this
B&BW Lemon Summer Vanilla Lotion
Suave Mango Mandarin Body Wash
Weleda Pomegranate Firming Day Cream x2- a little too greasy for me
Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture
Living Proof Restore Shampoo/Conditioner/Mask Treatment/Targeted Repair Cream- all smell amazing but don't really do much for my hair
Weleda Smoothing Night Cream
Koh Gen Doh Pure Cotton Pads
Nuxe Reve de Miel Face & Body Cleansing Gel- smells amazing (honey!) but stung
Nick Chavez Yucca Root Shampooing Cream
C.O. Bigelow Lemon & Raspberry and Lemon & Blueberry Lip Balms- felt like these "sat" on top of my lips
Murad Pore & Line Minimizing Hydrator
Becca Foundation in Porcelain- looks good, breaks me out. But every liquid foundation does.
Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner
Dermatologica Skin Hydrating Booster

Didn't Like:
Phyto Paris Express Conditioner- smelled gross
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner- bad alcohol! Have used this for a long time, will not repurchase anymore. Makes my skin more oily.
Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream- too greasy, smells amazing though.
L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream- greasy!
D.J.V Beautenizer Fiberwig LX Mascara- UGH! Clumpy mess, IMPOSSIBLE to get off even with waterproof makeup remover.

Derma E Very Clear Cleanser- stung
Derma E Very Clear Moisturizer- stung, my skin would be shiny later
Aubrey Clarifying Therapy Clay Mask- EWWW!! Don't know if the company sent me an old sample, but this was so incredibly gross. Came out gloopy and separated. Once on my face, felt my face getting hot, then tingly, then started itching like MAD! Needless to say, I didn't finish the sample.

nice!!! this is the kind of product destruction i like!!!

1549547_10201471357530664_1423727135_n.jpg

This makes me sad 😞

Dang! I've only swiped the one  I have once LOL

Which one is your favorite? I haven't tried any of these! I can't decide on which one to start with. 

Did you lick them clean!!! lol

Haha pretty much! They feel soo good on my lips it makes me sad to waste them (even though I have at least one backup each) :X 
NurseCupcake: My favorite is Coco Noir

Have you tried the Bon Bon ones?

Noo, what's that?

IMG_20140203_011305.jpgI didn't realize I had so many empties this month!! 

Repurchases:

I LOVED the Agave oil for hair I have some other hair oils to go through first but this is definitely my favorite so far! 

I also really like the Shiseido Perfect Mascara Defining Volume, I'm not sure if I'm going to repurchase but it is fabulous for not smudging and holding a curl, really great mascara I have so many to run through first though.

The Makeup Forever Smokey Extravagant is eww, really clumpy and dry on my lashes. 

Everything else was just nice, so I've either tried better, or I definitely will keep looking for something better. That or I already have too much of that type of item to justify buying it again 😛 i.e top coat.

How did you like the Microdelivery Peel!!!! ??????

I think it was a bit too harsh for my skin 😕

And it didn't really look like it did much of anything.

What did you think of the benefit cream?? 

I basically had the same opinion as sparklekai, it wasn't bad it was just okay though.

I wouldn't go out of my way to repurchase but I will definitely be reusing the little container for my other eye cream samples, that's probably my favorite part of it LOL!

is that the it's potent?  if so..i'm currently using it...2 samples and a deluxe mini almost finished and i like it...i guess.  I'm not in love with it but it's not horrible.  i don't find it does anything really but it also doesn't irritate my skin which so many things do!

jan empi 012.JPGSorry it's blurry! I already pitched them by the time I realized it was out of focus...You can see my full review at empties with a twist! 

I don't think I could commit to doing monthly empties. Maybe a quarterly or bimonthly empties post! Good on you guys for using up all this stuff!!! I feel like the only thing I go through a lot is body care stuff, everything else takes forever...

2 Replies
testing