I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
I didn't realize I had so many empties this month!!
I LOVED the Agave oil for hair I have some other hair oils to go through first but this is definitely my favorite so far!
I also really like the Shiseido Perfect Mascara Defining Volume, I'm not sure if I'm going to repurchase but it is fabulous for not smudging and holding a curl, really great mascara I have so many to run through first though.
The Makeup Forever Smokey Extravagant is eww, really clumpy and dry on my lashes.
Everything else was just nice, so I've either tried better, or I definitely will keep looking for something better. That or I already have too much of that type of item to justify buying it again i.e top coat.
I basically had the same opinion as sparklekai, it wasn't bad it was just okay though.
I wouldn't go out of my way to repurchase but I will definitely be reusing the little container for my other eye cream samples, that's probably my favorite part of it LOL!
is that the it's potent? if so..i'm currently using it...2 samples and a deluxe mini almost finished and i like it...i guess. I'm not in love with it but it's not horrible. i don't find it does anything really but it also doesn't irritate my skin which so many things do!
I don't think I could commit to doing monthly empties. Maybe a quarterly or bimonthly empties post! Good on you guys for using up all this stuff!!! I feel like the only thing I go through a lot is body care stuff, everything else takes forever...
Not the best month for me…..
Aussie Hair insurance- I've gone through at least 5 bottles of this stuff, however I'm interested in trying other products. It's a 10 is next. if I don't find something better, then I'll definitely go back to this.
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser-- While this does nothing special for my face, I've been using it for years. I love the smell of it. It does sort of wake me up in the morning. However, I am getting into more "adult' skin care. I bought both of the Sephora Favorites Skin care sets so I can experiment with some new products.
Victoria's Secret Pink Softening foot cream-- This was a very good foot cream. It smelled very minty which I liked and had a cooling effect. The shea butter helped to keep my feet soft. I loved putting this on after a long 12 hour shift.
Would NOT repurchase
Nivea A kiss of Shimmer--I hated this stuff. It smelled bad and tasted bad. It felt good on the lips and did hold some moisture, but I felt like a disco ball. I was expecting a little bit of shimmer, not a ton of glitter. I like all of Nivea products, but this one just didn't cut it for me. I only used it 5 times and just couldn't force myself to use it anymore. So this is actual trash.
Bare Minerals Naturally Luminous Firming Eye Treatment-- Got this in a gift with purchase. Nothing fantastic. It was moisturizing, but I don't feel like it did anything fantastic as far as brightening or firming. Just a basic eye cream. I'm on to Tarte C-Brightener next
Orofluido Hair serum-- another product that wasn't mind blowing. It was a hair serum and did it's job. It didn't blow my mind. I think I got this from a birch box or another beauty box. It was very thick which I didn't like either. On to the next!
Hopefully next month I'll have some higher end products and MORE products. Just not a very productive month for me this month. I think I bounced around to much and didn't focus on finishing stuff up :/
My friend bought the Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer the other day. She put it on to try it and asked me how it looked (without seeing herself). Oh boy. It's pretty bad! Disco ball sums it up nicely. Good thing it wasn't too pricy. I told her to throw it away instantly lol
Good luck on your empties for February, NurseCupcake!
Oh Thank you! I always feel guilty throwing away products instead of using them up, even if I hate them, but this one. I just couldn't do it! I feel much better tossing it now that I have someone who agrees with me!
here's this months empties!!! i feel pretty accomplished!!
- ponds cleansing & makeup removing wipes with vitamin E, chamomile & green tea
- shiseido facial cotton
- glysomed foot balm
- deva curl one condition - my HG
- moroccan oil
- lorac protectint tinted moisturizer
- algenist overnight restorative cream
- laura mercier flawless skin eye serum
- amore pacific enzyme peel
- urban decay all nighter makeup setting spray
- make up forever sens' eyes eye cleanser
- revlon colorstay whipped
- dermalogica precleanse
- ole henrikson sheer transformation - wanted to love but i'm just meh about it
- herbacin foot cream
- dermalogica daily microfoliant
- urban decay prep spray
- FAB ultra repair cream
- sephora daily makeup brush cleaner
not for me
- hard candy sheer envy primer - HATED THIS PRODUCT
- rimmel fix & perfect primer
- tarte clean slate poreless primer - couldn't get past the smell!!
- sephora super waterproof eye makeup remover - wayyy to oily
- elf primer eyeshadow - made my eyelids feel crusty
- clinique liquid facial soap mild
- dr brant xyy face cream
- soap & glory naked body butter
- algenist concentrated reconstructing serum
- algenist pore corrector anit aging primer
- phyto anti-aging hair mask
- phyto intense hydrating shampoo
- hourglass mineral viel primer
- biore pore perfect strips
- urban decay original eyeshadow primer potion
- lancome perfecting primer
- glamglow youth mud
- yves st. laurent touche eclat
- lancome advanced youth activating concentrate
- lancome dream tone dark spot corrector
- lancome visionnaire corrector
not for me
- ole henriksen power peel - to harsh for my skin
- ole henriksen truth serum collagen booster
- l'occitane brightening moisture cream
- l'occitane ultrarich face cream
- fresh lotus youth preserve face cream
i loooooove my deva curl products!!! i haven't used them this week...got blue highlights and the stylist recommended something specifically for that...and i already feel my hair rebelling!!!
there were quite a few that i would repurchase (see above)
but i already repurchased:
ponds cleansing & makeup removing wipes with vitamin E, chamomile & green tea
shiseido facial cotton
glysomed foot balm
deva curl one condition
lorac protectint tinted moisturizer
urban decay all nighter makeup setting spray
make up forever sens' eyes eye cleanser
revlon colorstay whipped
already have more deluxe samples
algenist overnight restorative cream
amore pacific enzyme peel