gingerblack

Easter fun :) What are some of your most favorite iPhone/iPad apps?

I thought it would be interesting to find out if you have any cool apps you recommend. They don't have to be beauty related but points if they are! Here are some of my faves:

1. Songza- an app that has lots of great playlists for free. You can search by mood, genre, or activity I think. They have lots of moods and activities so it is really fun to search around. I highly recommend this one :smileyhappy:

2.Quizup- this one has lots of quizzes to test your knowledge on lots of fun things. They have like movies, fashion, beauty, history and stuff. They also have questions on science and biology, which I enjoy because they are actually challenging. You can even play against people or friends to see who can get the right answer the fastest. It is lots of fun.

3. Clash of clans- Hahaha calling all nerds. This game I guess is like farmville or something? I am so addicted.

arielaaaaaaaa

Re: Easter fun :) What are some of your most favorite iPhone/iPad apps?

Lol i go through phases with Apps, But some Favs are...

HayDay!!!!!! OMG Don't get me started, It's a virtual Farm lol, But i'm obsessed I've had it for over a year and i've built up my farm pretty good! Lol my sister makes fun of me when a notification pops up on my phone, She will be like " Ohh is it your Bacon or Milk that ready?" 

The Frozen App, It's like Candy Crush where you match 3 or more Jewels, but it's all Frozen!

Also not a game, I love the ABC News app! I look at it every night before bed just to see all of what's going on in the world! 

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

Hahaha! Hay day kind of sounds similar to clash of clans. I will probably get so addicted. I have a news app as well, which I check regularily. I always go to the entertainment section first :smileytongue:

hadtotryit

I've been playing "flow free" and I love the harder puzzles. I've been playing the regular and the bridges version. I have to take a break from the Internet now and then!! :smileyhappy:

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

I have not heard of that!! I like puzzles as well. Thanks for sharing :smileyhappy: I'll check it out.

Urbie

Yes!  Love flow free.  And I'm a Solitaire addict.

I have a bad buzzfeed addiction, so I use that app constantly.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • gingerblack
    • Urbie
    • hadtotryit