buzzbee3

Double skin care points

I thought our BI double skin care points from Jan. were supposed to be added by today. I still don't have mine. Was I wrong about which date they were to be added by?

GBean28

Re: Double skin care points

(0) Hearts

I've also have been checking my account and the points haven't been updated yet.  It is about 11:02pm pst on Feb 9th.  Just wondering when to check back.  Thanks.

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi GBean28,

If your points are still not updated, please send me a private message with your BI Card Number and registered email address, and I would be happy to take a look at your account for you.  Thanks!

xo, Mia

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Sty7es I will send you a message with more information.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Howdy, fellow beauties!

If your poinst still haven't been added, you can try calling Sephora. I called the VIB line, hanged up the phone, refreshed the page, and the new points are there. =D

sty7es

(0) Hearts

I read from another beauty advisor's reply that they add the points manually. It's 11:00 AM PST here, I was wondering around what time do they finish adding the points? Just so I know when to check back

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Buzzbee3 and QueenOfTarts-

Yes that is correct! Your points should be updated shortly. If for any reason you see that they have not been added, please feel free to message us and we will be glad to help. Thank you.

purchases made January 11, 2013 through January 22, 2013 that include qualifying skincare products in Sephora stores in the United States and Canada, in Sephora inside jcp stores, and on Sephora.com.

<3 Melissa
sty7es

(0) Hearts

My points still haven't been updated.. it's feb 9th at 10:40 pst and way past noon eastern time

buzzbee3

(0) Hearts

My points still haven't been added. I was told that it could take as long as a month from purchase?? Should I check back on the 11th?

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi everyone!  The Double Points from the Skincare Event should be updated by the end of the night.  Sorry for the delay!

xo, Mia

bettytran

(0) Hearts

I've been checking my vib points to see whether my points from this promotion and it hasn't yet, and it is almost 9:30 pst.

sty7es

(0) Hearts

Same here, its 9:49PM pst right now on feb 8 and points are still not credited... ??

QueenOfTarts

[ Edited ]

You're right, today is the day! I'll have to keep an eye on my account today and see if those points show up.

EDIT: It's 8PM eastern and my points have arrived! Thank you, Sephora!

miabt

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the update, QueenOfTarts!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • melissabt