incinci

Does anyone know when the triple points from fragrance purchase last month will show up on account?

(0) Hearts

Fndsh1

Re: Does anyone know when the triple points from fragrance purchase last month will show up on accou

I would like to suggest to Sephora- please create an area in our account information pages that will show us an order by order tracking page of all of our Points Earned for each and every purchase that we make.

Customers should not have to worry about things like keeping track of their own points, nor should they have to think to screen shoot emails, and purchase pages to prove what is promised by Sephora.

I am 99.9% sure that I did not receive all of the points that I was supposed to for this recent Triple Points for Entire Purchase promotion, but I also have no way to actually see what points Sephora has or hasn't awarded me yet. I made 3 separate purchases during that promotion.

MoreGun89

Re: Does anyone know when the triple points from fragrance purchase last month will show up on accou

(0) Hearts

I think the recent promotion gets Added 6/21.  Seems like an interesting idea, but they are keptl track of via dollars, math can be done manually, via spreadsheet, or you can even make a program.  Screenshots seem like standard documentation for any activity really, I think I may just be overly used to it though :/

Fndsh1

(0) Hearts

As I said in my second paragraph, these are not issues that customers themselves should have to worry about.

MoreGun89

Actually, its wise that they do, if you know where you stand, the better off you will be :smileyhappy:of take example with a credit card, it's wise to keep track of how much you spend so you don't end up in debt, or are unaware of the account being pwn't. Card companies and banks don't tell you when you hit an amount above 0 except in statements which you check, why should a merchant?

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Everyone,

Please send any of us Mods a PM if your points have not been updated and we will be glad to research it further. Thanks!

<3 Melissa
desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

i have the same amount of points i had yesterday and made rwo qualifying purchases during the period

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

They manually had to add mine. For some reason they told me we only got 3x points for the fragrance items, not the whole purchase, even though the e-mail states "entire purchase". But they won't give me a history of my points. I find it so frustrating that everytime I purchase something my points need to be manually adjusted. They told me I didn't qualify for the skincare 2x points because I didn't purchase any skincare items. I orderd on-line & the skincare item "magically" disappeared from my purchase history. I had to send them screen shots of my e-mails. 

So check your accounts! 

StraightRhodes

(0) Hearts

There were two different promotions back to back. One that ran until Feb. 25 was just on Fragrances. SOME (not all) got emails about 2x or 3x promotions in early March that should have been good on all purchases. I don't think those points have been added yet though :smileyvery-happy:

DTalksAll

I was not a chosen VIBer for the promotion :smileysad: But For the Fragrance promotion it was get 3x for your ENTIRE purchase if it included a fragrance item. When I noticed my points weren't where they should have been I contacted Sphora. They told me that we only got 3x points for the Fragrance items. When I sent them a screen shot of the promo e-mail they quickly said they would adjust my points. They have no clue what they are doing & what's going on. 

RQT2009

(0) Hearts

Any chance that these are popping up earlier for some people? So confused by this reward system..I don't understand why they wouldn't just give it as we bought it.. :/

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi RQT2009-

Please keep checking your accounts for updates. The extra points will be added to your Beauty Bank by 3/22!

<3 Melissa
keelybt

Re: Does anyone know when the triple points from fragrance purchase last month will show up on account?

(0) Hearts

That's right! 3/22 for the fragrance triple points. :smileyhappy:

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

March 22 I believe 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • melissabt
    • MoreGun89