Britlee303

Does anyone know how often Ebates has 8% cash back for Sephora?

I am a relatively new user of Ebates so I wanted to find out if the double cash back periods for Sephora happen at the same times every year or if they are just random. Some of the items I was going to buy during the sale ended up selling out before I could get them, but of course now that they are back in stock Ebates is back down to 4%. I have a 10% off coupon code and I was thinking that if I used that in addition to 8% cash back I wouldn't feel so bad about missing those items during the sale, but I also don't want to wait months for Ebates to go up again!

Britlee303

Re: Does anyone know how often Ebates has 8% cash back for Sephora?

(0) Hearts

Whoa I definitely hope the week of 8% happens again next year, and 10% would be amazing! If one of those coincided with a big sale or the 2/3/4x points promotion that would be even better!

fhgarman

You'd have to check it daily - and maybe even twice a day, because it does change. I get a daily email from them, but only about the official "Daily Double Cash Back". Even though other stores have double cash back at the same time, they're not listed in the email. They even had a day once were Sephora was 10%! And I remember an entire week (August, I think) where Sephora was 8% every day. So you really never know. :smileysad:

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

I've been a member of Ebates for a few months, and in that time I've seen it at 8% two, possibly 3 times.  Some of those times only for a half day!

I check almost daily.  If that gives you any anecdotal idea anyway!

Britlee303

(0) Hearts

Wow that's crazy that it doesn't even last for a full day! I have been on there a decent amount since I signed up about a month ago, but I guess I need to step up my game and check twice a day since I really want that extra discount!

TrysBeautyItems

(0) Hearts

Every store offers different amounts at different times. You'll need to watch it and/or signup for the emails.

kalex

It's completely random as far as I can tell.  Just keep an eye on it.  Once you've shopped through them a few times they'll start alerting you when your favorite stores have higher cash back.

Dori1965

(0) Hearts

It fluctuates. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • kalex
    • Dori1965
    • fhgarman
    • Nicrohr