fhgarman

Do you need a 20% off code and an Ebates referral?

I'll email it to the first person who responds and will order through Ebates. :smileyhappy:

CzaCee

Re: Do you need a 20% off code and an Ebates referral?

(0) Hearts

I have an extra 20% off code too. PM me if anyone wants it. :smileyhappy: Oh and please use my ebates referral. It's 8% cashback now! :smileyhappy:

caperella

(0) Hearts

I have a 20% off code to share if someone will use my eBates referral :smileyhappy:

Fabi28

(0) Hearts

I don't think doing this is on Beauty Talk is a good idea. Technically you are using this forum to make money for yourself. You are bribing other members with a 20% off code. Instead of selling your 20% off code, you should share it.

fhgarman

I would have shared my code with a personal friend, but I don't have anyone in my life who needed one. There were many newcomers here on BT asking for a code from strangers. I gave mine out and asked them to use an Ebates referral, but I certainly can't force them to. It was a request and I happily gave them the code regardless. And if the person uses it, they themselves will earn some cash too. I don't believe I "bribed" anyone. I love Beauty Talk and nearly everyone here is very supportive of one another, including passing out info & tips on how to save money.

rumbalove

(0) Hearts

there's nothing wrong with trading. you deal with that in life everyday.

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Wow what a great idea! If I wasn't going to work right now I would offer the same someone to use my codes but I won't be near a computer or my phone till 9 tonight:smileysad:

olivanova

Great idea! I would love to share my 20% code with someone who signs up for Ebates through my refferal link and makes the order through it. 

All of my cashback goes to a charity providing medicine to underpriviliged kids fighting cancer in Ukraine - I highly recommend you consider maybe doing the same, so that our splurges also benefit others people :smileyhappy: 

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

Ebates is great guys! It really is legit and awesome! Message me for my code :smileyhappy:

kalex

(0) Hearts

Wow!  The referral bonus right now is amazing!  I have 1 more to go...

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

Im completely lost, what is this ebates thing?

fhgarman

Ebates is awesome. I also use Lucky Rewards. If you subscribe to Lucky Magazine, you can use the cash back website. Most of the time they have the same cash back for most stores, but I always double check both sites before I order anything online (I do nearly all my family's shopping online). For example, the Sephora cash back at Ebates last week was 4% but at Lucky Rewards is was 5%. But today it's 8% at Ebates! And both sites really do mail you a check every quarter. I just got an email from Ebates that my $123 check is being mailed out tomorrow. Woo-hoo!

AznAngelLiz

It's a cash back website, whenever you shop online, just make sure you go through their link and you will get certain % back on your purchase. It's legit, I've gotten $97 back for doing what I normally do...shop. 

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

Wow! Thats awesome! 

rumbalove

whats awesome right now; Ebates are doing a promotion when your two new referrals made a $25 qualifying purchase you will get $50 cash bonus! I have four referrals that made a qualifying purchase! so I have $100 on my name!!! 

rumbalove

let's make it sweet for all the takers of your 20% off sephora code. right now when you signup for ebates you get $10 gc heres the pic.

fhgarman

Nice! I totally forgot that when I signed up for Ebates about a year ago that I got a $10 gift card. It's so easy-peasy!

TrysBeautyItems

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Whoever's idea, is a good one. I can do the same :smileyhappy:

beautyjunkie83

Great idea! I also will give a 20% code in exchange for using my ebates referral code :smileyhappy:

rumbalove

very smart Idea! I have an extra 20% code too to whoever will signup to ebates and use my referral code! :smileyhappy: pm me :smileyhappy: thank you!

fhgarman

The code has now been claimed. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • kalex
    • beautyjunkie83
    • lilmissmodel14
    • sn22
    • JenBlush