brittieeee

Disney and Sephora set to Launch the next Princess Collection this Month- ARIEL

The next princess in the Sephora and Disney Princess Collection is Ariel.  The products will be coming out outline this month and in stores in August!

Cassilynn

Re: Disney and Sephora set to Launch the next Princess Collection this Month- ARIEL

(0) Hearts

Fingers are crossed that Belle will be next :smileyhappy:

melissabt

Re: Disney and Sephora set to Launch the next Princess Collection this Month- ARIEL

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Cassilynn-

The princess Ariel will be the last collaboration with Disney! Sorry for the typo, I meant to type Ariel:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
Katty2323

(0) Hearts

you mean ariel right? ariel came AFTER jasmine.

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

I wonder why they are discontinuing it already. I am not even that into the Princesses and I thought this was a cool idea.

dannyc

From day one (with Cinderella) Sephora always said there would only be 3. That was the deal they had with Disney. 

Disney is known to have strict licensing agreements & they did recently launch their own makeup line. 

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Aha, makes sense. I suppose I would have known that if I would have been on BT at the time, but that was right about when I started shopping at Sephora again after being broke for 5 years give or take a month. Had I known I probably would have gone ahead and got the other two palettes. XD Oh well.

Katty2323

i think disney likes to keep it at 3. They only did 3 villains when they worked with mac. I think it gives them more options to work with more people and keep us begging for more.

brittieeee

(0) Hearts

So... it's supposed to hit stores in August.  Anyone heard when exactly?  (I have a pessimistic feeling the LE mirror will still be elusive!)

LoveBeautyPeace

(0) Hearts

Im wondering who will be next after ariel,or if there will be any more? Has anyone hear anything about that?

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi LoveBeautyPeace- I just replied to your post:smileyhappy: Please review it when you can, thanks:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
Natural32

(0) Hearts

omg, does anybody know if their making a Repunzel line?

AmyC

(0) Hearts

Just heard from a Sephora rep that it has most likely moved to July or August! I will wait but I am saddened!

amelia604

(0) Hearts

Is this collection launching June or July?

brittieeee

(0) Hearts

I want the mirror, too!

ShastaMouse

(0) Hearts

Oh my! I'm so excited. Ahhh!

sephoramusthave

swfupload_8307938835051578071.jpgI want the mirror....and a BRAVE collection :smileyvery-happy:

HKat17

(0) Hearts

I was so hoping it would be Ariel, I am so so so excited! I thought Cinderella was kind of blah, Jasmine was too "warm" for my tone and not only is this my favourite princess it's also so very me! Yay!

crayzeeRN

The shades in this palette look absolutely gorgeous. Atlantica and Sea Witch are really drawing me in- I don't own any mint green eyeshadows and have really been wanting to try one! I love the mix of neutral and bright colors here!

lypstixtoo

Just ordered my Storylook Palette!

laurabt

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Here's the video announcement!

http://bit.ly/13LRCo7

:smileyhappy: -Laura

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • AmyC