From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Disappointed with point redemption item...

I recently cashed in a 100 point perk in my last Sephora order and, sorry, I have to complain...
Sephora, I love you guys, but this is sad.  I actually think this is the fault of IT Cosmetics for supplying you with this, but I'm disappointed. 
First world problem, but I feel robbed.  I spend a lot of money at Sephora, so point redemption is something I value as a "perk" to shopping with you.  
Please know I am grateful for the perks, but while I knew the Confidence in a Cream would be a small size, I did not expect the container to be half full and bowed underneath, making the size even smaller than expected. 

PSA to those of you looking to cash in your points on this. 

IMG_20170609_220336370.jpg

IMG_20170609_220310044.jpg

Re: Disappointed with point redemption item...

I have a similar PSA, though  not for a point redemption, but for a promo code.  I was pretty excited to try out the new orgasm lipstick by NARS... until it arrived today completely empty!!! IMG_1827.JPG

Oh wow. I expect that from Kylie Cosmetices, but not Nars.
Did you reach out to Sephora or Nars?  This should be rectified quickly....obviously an oversight.  How disappointing!

@ValentineNicole WOW. Mine was broken but at least not empty 😞

@JILLEYPOP We've all been there! On the upside Sephora is pretty awesome when things like this happen. PSA's are always appreciated. And props to Sephora for getting those points back to you! 

It always sucks when this happens, have you tried contacting Sephora directly about this?

I always check the sizes of samples/point perks for this reason. The packaging can lie, but the fl oz. size doesn't! (As long as Sephora has it stated correctly...)

Yes ma'am. Sephora, in my experience, has excellent customer service. I receive a 100 point credit. 
Honestly, I didn't check the size - my phone didn't allow me to click on the details of the item, but I'm no stranger to these perk rewards....it's the first time I experienced a half-full size.  
All is well though...just want others to get a visual so they know better, or at least what to expect from this product. 🙂

Glad to hear Sephora refunded your points!

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos3
  • IMG_20170609_220336370.jpg
  • IMG_20170609_220310044.jpg
  • IMG_1827.JPG
testing