tr1xie65

Didn't Receive 4x Points Today

the VIB ROUGE Event flyer stated that you'd earn 4x points on online purchases from Aug. 3-Aug. 10. this obviously isn't the case, because i just made a large purchase this morning and received the usual 1pt. funny thing is, even the post in my Beauty Insider account that shows the information for the VIB Rouge event even says earn extra points on line purchase through Aug. 10. just shady. really wish Sephora would be more clear about the terms and conditions for their events online.

KateLovesYSL

Re: Didn't Receive 4x Points Today

(0) Hearts

Hi,  Can a mod please let me know how will Canadians who purchase online will be given the 4X the points? Do we get 4 times the points on the US prices and have to call in to get them to find the difference between the US and Canadian price and then multiple it by 4?

Thanks!

lachaton

My points from an online purchase showed up right away (but they were based on the US pricing). 

BarbaraOD

(0) Hearts

I placed several orders yesterday and noticed that my points only reflect 1x. PLEASE tell me the misleading flyer isn't going to cause me to lose the points? I am a VIB Rouge and I will be seriously disappointed if this is the case.

And I am not certain how this language:

***Qualified VIB Rouge will earn quadruple points, VIBs will earn triple points and Beauty Insiders will earn double points on merchandise purchases made Sun. August 3, 2014 thru Sun August 10, 2014 at 11:59pm PDT. This offer is subject to termination by Sephora in its discretion at any time. Bonus points will be automatically credited to your BI Accounts the same day of purchase. Points not earned on sales tax, shipping, Sephora gift cards, eGift certificates and prior purchases. This offer is subject to termination by Sephora in its discretion at any time.

can be misconstrued.

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi BarbaraOD,

You should have received the points for your orders.  If the bonus points have still not been applied, please send me or one of the other mods a PM.  Thanks!

xo, Mia

gogreyhound

I am a VIB and still haven't gotten any notification of the promo...I am still shopping though! :smileyhappy:

Shrewdle

(0) Hearts

Yeah, me neither. No email from Sephora about points bonus or the VIB sample bag at all. (maybe it'll come later?) But thanks to BT, I saw that the VIB deluxe 8 piece sample bag is available online too, otherwise I would've totally missed out on it. 

Biedazzle

(0) Hearts

Mine took a few hours to show up but they did show up. I've learned that these things always take a little bit of time. I try to give it at least a day before I start to get worried. 

annypoo

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know if I went to the mall today, if the 3x points will apply for VIB or will it start tomorrow? I read someone said it will start tomorrow and I read someone else say they had the 3x points apply.

laurenb703

(0) Hearts

I made a purchase in store today and I got the 3x points applied (they already show on my account)

annypoo

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

Mystiques

(0) Hearts

I placed an order this morning as well and did not recieve 4X points. The flyer I recieved in the mail said 3-10 August. So I will be angry if this morning's purchase didn't count.

kevinbt

Hi Mystiques! I'm showing that the points have been added. Please log out and log back in to view the update. 

Cheers 

Kevin 

Mystiques

(0) Hearts

Hi KevinBT,

Thank you. I just checked :smileyhappy: I see them now. I had also sent a private message to RandeeBT. But have sent her another now saying thanks for the update on the points.

Sincerely,

Mystiques

denisers

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I just placed my orders and my 4x points were automatically applied right after I got the confirmation email....I guess it just depends. 

snowshoe

(0) Hearts

The 4x weren't added when I was in the store (only 1x were added), but they were on my account when I checked from home.  So give it a little bit.

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

My points were not automatic, but they were added within a few minutes.

w3ndy

(0) Hearts

I got the 3x points after i completed a purchase.  

itscarin

(0) Hearts

The quadruple points thing is active now.  When you go to make your purchase, it will act like you are only getting the regular amount of points, however, immediately afterwards your beauty bank is updated to reflect the quadruple points.  I called ahead and confirmed this with a rep.

gogreyhound

I am waiting til tomorrow just in case...

hydee77

Same here. I have heard both and I am not taking any chances because I have a rather large order planned to take full advantage of the 4x the points.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • lovelykatya
    • hydee77
    • spoiledbrat
    • molkie
    • lachaton