tr1xie65

Didn't Receive 4x Points Today

the VIB ROUGE Event flyer stated that you'd earn 4x points on online purchases from Aug. 3-Aug. 10. this obviously isn't the case, because i just made a large purchase this morning and received the usual 1pt. funny thing is, even the post in my Beauty Insider account that shows the information for the VIB Rouge event even says earn extra points on line purchase through Aug. 10. just shady. really wish Sephora would be more clear about the terms and conditions for their events online.

crflh

Re: Didn't Receive 4x Points Today

(0) Hearts

I actually called the sephora line today and confirmed that starting today any purchases made online or in the stores for Rouge's will get the 4x points automatically. VIB's and BI's will get their 3x and 2x points starting tomorrow. The points are automatically added, no need for a code. I just placed an order online and right way it added my 4x points. :smileyhappy: 

SDdenm

(0) Hearts

Is there a code that needs to be entered to ensure that you get 3x points (I'm VIB) or is it automatic?

w3ndy

(0) Hearts

Its automatic

jenfromnyc

I believe they will be added within 24-hours of your purchase. The points are supposed to come same day (which is a major bonus over most events where the points take a few weeks usually). Same day doesn't mean instantly, but I'm sure they will come within 24 hours. If not, definitely email them and I am sure they will credit you the points.

jessyiniowa

(0) Hearts

Just got back from my local Sephora and my 4x points are already showing up!

lovelykatya

(0) Hearts

I did not receive 4x points today either, when I asked the chick at check out, she gave me a crazy look and with attitude told me that it will take about a month. I was flabbergasted, because that's not what advertised. So I'm frustrated..

gmoss90

The same thing happened to me.  I placed a pretty big order and im going to be one mad rouge if my points dont show up!  I could have hit rouge three times over this year and if they dont honor what they advertised, I'll gladly take my business to nordies and ulta!

Yuumei

You're not alone... I only received 1x points for my purchase at the event today... but I'm sure it will update at some point this week... hopefully :smileyhappy:

molkie

(0) Hearts

I went to the in store event (fun!) and so far it's only showing the usual 1x points on my account. I'll call tomorrow if it doesn't update.

molkie

My account has been updated to show 4x points. 😊

beauty2sample

(0) Hearts

My points just updated, too!

annabelle3210

Any idea when the point promotion will be applied for VIBs?

LariTheLoud

[ Edited ]

In the event thread, Randee reported that 4x points are not going to start until midnight PST tonight, August 4th (for online purchases). I feel that the flyer was not wholly accurate in its representation of the promotion...

hydee77

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thanks for making this known! :smileyhappy: I had logged on to make an order and I'm glad I came to the boards first.  I'll be holding off tomorrow as well but I think I will go ahead build my cart.

tr1xie65

(0) Hearts

thanks LariTheLoud! really wish i had read that thread earlier. the flyer seemed to be so straight forward...it never occurred to me that Aug. 4th was the official kick-off date. i mean, even the Beauty Insider page (accessed through your account) shows the flyer and it clearly says that you earn extra points through Aug. 10, and nothing about it starting Aug. 4. sheesh!rouge.jpg  

knuevekm

Thank you Lari! I am going to hold off placing an online order until tomorrow.

LariTheLoud

That's what I'm doing, too!

janeill

(0) Hearts

I just placed an online order too, and the bonus points didn't show up. I placed a small "test" order to see if the points were being credited correctly :smileysad:

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

Just message a mod and I'm sure they will fix it.

beauty2sample

(0) Hearts

If it doesn't update by tomorrow, I would call and have them do it manually. I was at the event, but I didn't even get the normal 1x points, even though I gave them my email address. Also, my purchase and sample bags are not showing up in my purchase history. Usually, my points and purchase history updates pretty immediately. I'll wait a day or so, but if it doesn't update, looks like I'll have to call.

DiVWA

(0) Hearts

Was it as JCP Sephora? My JCP Sephora doesn't start the 4x points until August 4th.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • lovelykatya
    • hydee77
    • spoiledbrat
    • molkie
    • lachaton