ghkim

Did you use your beautyfall offers?

I have several beautyfall offers that will be expiring soon. I didn't use any of them. I didn't use the free shipping offer because I am rouge already. I didn't use the 10% discounts because I can get a 20% discount through F&F. I didn't use the buxom mascara because I don't really need/want it. The only one I wanted was the benefit cream shadow but I have to spend $35 to get it and I'm not sure it's worth it if it's the benefit code vs the 20% off code. Anyone else have a bunch of leftover promotion codes? Think there's any use to posting them here?

ShinyMagpie

Re: Did you use your beautyfall offers?

(0) Hearts

I have a 10% discount code if anybody wants it just PM me. I ended up getting a F&F 20% discount code and ordered with that. 

Now I'm waiting for November to see what the deals will be this year as far as discounts etc. 

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

Same here.

rainbowveins084

(0) Hearts

I didn't use any either.  The only one that I would have been most likely to use was the 10%, but I only order in increments of 50-60 to get free shipping, so a VIB deluxe sample would be worth it more to me than getting $6 off :smileyhappy:

sarinalove

(0) Hearts

i also didnt use any of them..none of them excited me whatsoever :smileysad:

daisydaisies

I used the Kendi Dry Oil Mist code that I got. And I think I'll get the Buxom mascara too. I thought this was a fun promo!

violalea

love your name daisydaisies and i love daisies daisydaises :smileywink:.

daisydaisies

(0) Hearts

:smileyhappy: Thanks! I love daisies too!

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

Cute!  I hearted you for that.  I love sunflowers too.

missfawnie

(0) Hearts

No. I was really excited for this, but I never got the 10% discount, and free-shipping isn't of any use anymore. I  didn't land on any of the samples that interest me, either. 

But either way- it was still a really fun promotion from them. 

Posting our spares so everyone can get the samples that they want wouldn't e a bad idea, though. Assuming that doesn't upset the mods. :smileywink:

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

Yes, the MODs are so good to us!!

I don't know how pumped they would be if we posted offer codes - maybe if we get an idea of who needs one and then we can PM each other??

CaliCG

(0) Hearts

No, already get free shipping & I preferred using one of the other codes for a free deluxe sample rather than the ones they had or even 10% off. Hopefully there will be 20% off next month, that's better!

bratknits

(0) Hearts

Nope, but I just got a Too Faced Loves Sephora palette at the store inside JCPenny for $12.99.  Yep, the one in the sale section for $38 is only $12.99 in JCP stores.  So I'll call it a good week anyway.

missfawnie

(0) Hearts

Oooh. Amazing snag!! Let me know how you like the palette- I'm a total Too Faced junkie. :smileyhappy: 

bratknits

(0) Hearts

I love it, played with it this morning.  I think I'm really like having the matte or satin bronzer option in one palette on rushed mornings.

prettyinpa

I never won one that I was interested in, all I ever got was the Buxom mascara and the Benefit shadow, repeatedly.  How did you all win the coveted 10% off and free shipping? I tried different computers and different times of day, oh well, I've won any other contests either... Lucky in love, but unlucky in contests!

missfawnie

(0) Hearts

I won 10% off on the first day- but it never showed up in my email (really not sure why) and I didn't check for it before I closed the window. So yeah... that was a bit frustrating. After that I mostly just got the Korres promo?

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

Check your junk mail! My codes went right to my junk for some reason!

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

I have multiple email addresses, and so does my husband :smileyhappy:

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

I have several 10% off codes that I probably won't use bc I have a 20% F&F code.

melde

(0) Hearts

Oh, how do you have it already? I thought it didn't come out until November?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • hydee77
    • emmaclaire
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • pinktorridora
    • mafan