sarinalove

Did you get the VIB lips tote?

Did anyone NOT get the VIB lips tote? Just curious

I just got my order and realized I did not receive this even though it was in my checkout order. Hmm that's weird!

reflectsgold

Re: Did you get the VIB lips tote?

(0) Hearts

i didnt get one in store but i got it with my online order. i ordered on the 7th in the evening. 

SugaredMagnolia

(0) Hearts

No tote from an in-store purchase. The staff was walking around putting red ribbons on the shopping baskets of VIBs and I think I was the only one with one.

My online account has that purchase listed and shows the tote. Isn't that interesting?

monkeytoes79

(0) Hearts

Just realized I didn't get mine and sent an email to customer service to see what they can do

xojessalynn

Mine was hidden in the tissues paper! Hope you get yours :smileyhappy:

GGrace

(0) Hearts

I didnt get one with my order online but I did get one in store

Carmen241986

(0) Hearts

I  got my tote while in store and it's so adorable !. I hope you get yours soon   :-)

txmommyofboys

(0) Hearts

I got 4, 2 in store and 2 online.

Candy357

(0) Hearts

I did, I didn't expect it, since the site said while supplies last.

JenJenz

I thought I hadn't gotten one either because it was at the very bottom of the box underneath all the packing material. I almost threw it away! If you haven't already, I would just double check your box to make sure it's not hiding :smileyhappy: If not, I would call and let them know...sometimes they will add an extra 100 or so points to your account. 

GGrace

(0) Hearts

I just double checked my box and thats where mine was hidden. Thanks for thanks for the tip!

IttyxBittyxMe

(0) Hearts

I got four over the sale period. 

mimibel

(0) Hearts

I had to ask for my VIB discount, my tote and my gift wrap, evidently they were busy over the sale time and this cast member WAS new. I tell myself I should not get annoyed about things like that but I still do. After that, I decided to call ahead from now on and see when my preferred gals are working from now on.  I like dealing with the manager and 3 of the gals so that's not terrible, I think...

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

I had to ask for one when I went into the store and bought stuff. Kind of annoying.

mafan

(0) Hearts

Strange. I ordered on the 7th and they totally failed on samples but I did get a bag. I got more than one in store (they still had a bunch on Monday) so I'd you'd like to have one, send me a PM and I'll put one in the mail to you. 

sarinalove

(0) Hearts

Aww you are way too sweet! no worries! Im ok. I know it stated "while supplies last" but had no idea it lasted just 7 hours lol. Oh well! 

mafan

It lasted longer than that, I'm sure. You probably got the same packer who seemed to forget that samples were supposed to go into my box. It's not the best tote that they've done, but I do have an extra if you want it. 

Piwie

I got mine, and I placed the order on the 7th( just arrived tonight). When did you place yours?

sarinalove

I placed it on the 7th in the morning! Lol

TrysBeautyItems

(0) Hearts

Placed an order on the 7th in the morning (EST) too. I did get a bag, it was the first thing, at the top of the box, now my 11/10 order just shipped..we'll see.

Ordered direct from a brand, and received all the samples, but not what I paid for..sigh..the are reshipping.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • reflectsgold
    • mafan
    • xojessalynn
    • sarinalove
    • gingerblack
    • SugaredMagnolia