katkapivarci

DIOR Airflash CC primer & Airflash Matte Touch??

(0) Hearts

Has somebody tried any of these two new products? I love the Dior Airflash foundation but never heard of any of these two...

beautylovingirl

Re: DIOR Airflash CC primer & Airflash Matte Touch??

(0) Hearts

I haven't personally used it like I said this is first I've heard about it but it's pretty exciting I'm assuming this is fixing to be on shelves in the near future and I'm not sure if there's a way you could get samples since it's in a spray.

JGSFLA

(0) Hearts

Dior airflash is the ONLY foundation I use!!! It gives me full coverage but it still looks natural..beautiful air brushed effect..i LOVE it! i spray a little on and even it out bit with a brush if needed..put on a little at a time because its aresol its easy to use to much and waste..hope this helps :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Forgot to add one more thing the Air Flash CC Creams looks like it is a primer only because it's a universal color.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Is it these two products your referring to? I haven't heard of them until just now but it just looks like Dior's version of CC cream and  I think the other one is Dior's version of a setting spray. Pretty awesome!

s1537828-main-hero[1].jpgs1537836-main-Sgrid[1].jpg

katkapivarci

Yes, the new primer and setting spray. I was just wondering if somebody here have already tried it before I buy it myself :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • JGSFLA
    • katkapivarci
Photos1
  • s1537828-main-hero[1].jpg