spoiledbrat

DAWN ON THE ROUGE LINE CS

Take a deep breath and remain calm; I just spoke with Dawn on the rouge line and I see Mia's avatar is on BT; she has been helpful too! :smileyhappy:

Dawn on the rouge line? was super helpful and no drama! Want to give her and Mia and Keeley a shout out for being so helpful and nice! 

Yes Sephora fans, do not let your eyes deceive you; I am complimenting CS! :smileyhappy:

MermaidBarbie

Re: DAWN ON THE ROUGE LINE CS

That's wonderful. I'm so glad everything worked out for you. :smileyhappy:

lilmissmodel14

Compliments to them! And to many other mods here on bt. They have been very helpful and accommodating. 

SydBristow

It's AWESOME you were treated well...you deserve it!! :smileyhappy:

P.S. Good thing i was sitting down... :smileytongue:

AznAngelLiz

Awwwe, Brat is just a soft cuddly teddy bear deep inside :smileytongue:

I have definitely had more good experiences than bad with Sephora's CS. I can't imagine it was easy for them during the first few days of the sale when the website was messed up. 

Keep up the good work y'all

poshified

Spoiledbrat, what did Sephora bribe you with for this thread? A five-year Rouge status extension? :smileytongue:

vanillammm

They would've had to have bribed her with something that wasn't worthless.

She's no dummy.

:  )

veronika23

lol good point vanillammm :smileyvery-happy:

spoiledbrat

Veronika - thank you, you give me too much credit - do you know how many people are chucking their cookies over that comment :smileytongue:

veronika23

What do you mean too much credit.  I don't think so at all. :smileyhappy:  And I couldn't care less about what other people think! :smileywink:

hmmmm cookies! lol :smileyvery-happy:

spoiledbrat

beautytester and poshy - i know it is shocking - i am more shocked than all of you combined :smileytongue:  and this is probably the first time on BT that i was not sarcastic - what a watershed day it has been in Sephora land! :smileyhappy:

oklady2013

I agree there are many helpful people working at Sephora. It's too bad they must deal with fallout from other people not doing their part quite so well. I do think the mods here are usually excellent at getting things resolved. a big thank you to all of them.

veronika23

I want to give a shout out to spoiledbrat!  Because she's been absolutely and extremely nice with me!  What Sephora couldn't do for me she did! THANKS BRAT! :smileyhappy: I hope you know how much I appreciate it! <3

Definitely some nice people here on BT!

poshified

I had to double check and make sure that Spoiledbrat was the creator of this thread :smileywink:

<3

roxystar4

LOL!

kalex

They have more great people working for Sephora than not-so-great!  I'm sure they're swamped right now.  Too bad we can't give them cookies.

(Does anyone else think it's funny that "Sephora" always gets the red squiggly "you spelled this wrong" line under it?)  :smileylol:

jellybean917

*feels brat's forehead* Did you get a flu shot? Should I make you soup? You're clearly not feeling like yourself :smileywink:

veronika23

They do have good people working for them.  Ava and Brad at the Rouge line are awesome!

ChicDabbler

Wait, what is this? is apocalypse happening tomorrow? =P

Are you going to switch your entire makeup collection to ELF next?

Haha, I had some questions but they can wait in midst of the website snaffu and promo frenzy. Good luck to all the Sephora CS out there, lol.

veronika23

Brat must have fallen on her **bleep**. lol :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 82 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • kalex
    • spoiledbrat
    • poshified