xxanastasiax

Current 500 and 100 point perks!

The current 500 point is this 2 oz each of Let it Shine Conditioner, Let it Shine Shampoo, and Let it Shine Finishing Spray.

The 100 point perks are Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara (0.14 oz), Stila Forever Your Curl Curl Memory Mascara in Black (0.12 oz), Bliss Fabulous Face Lotion with SPF 15 (0.5 oz). 

Feel free to post the new point perks as they come up!

dianabt

Re: Current 500 and 100 point perks!

Hi ladies! Our Beauty Insider point perks change constantly so if you see something you like, I suggest you scoop it up quick. Right now our 100 point perk includes a Sephora Collection Ultra Smoothing Primer, Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation Primer or a Benefit The Porefessional. The 500 point perk is a Benefit Little Look Goods set which includes the Dandelion blush, mini "That Gal" Brightening Primer, and mini Bad Gal lash mascara.  You are all welcome to call us at 1-877-SEPHORA if you would like to know the current Beauty Insider perks. I hope this helps you all! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
nycangelic

I just got the 500 point perk yesterday, the benefit makeup package with the dandelion blush, their badgal mascara, and a face brightening primer.  I absolutely love all of these and am so happy they had this as a point perk!

ran8

(0) Hearts

The Sephora I checked out yesterday had a 100 point sample for Living Proof Shampoo and Conditioner.  Perfect for mini travel sizes.

kalex

I just checked and the new perk is:

You can choose to spend them on a limited-edition product handpicked for Beauty Insiders only: Supercharged Skincare Kit. Limited quantities are available, so once this set is gone, it's gone.

Reveal your most glowing skin with these seven deluxe samples of state-of-the-art solutions.

- Lancôme Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate 0.25oz
- Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Concentrate 0.12 oz
- Bare Escentuals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer for Combination Skin 0.17 oz
- StriVectin-SD™ Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles 0.5 oz
- Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash 1 oz
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Cream 0.25 oz
- Boscia Luminizing Black Mask 0.25 oz

prettystephanie

(0) Hearts

YAY!  I just chose this with my purchase and I'm so psyched!

nancypr

I went to Sephora today and got the 100pt perk, Benefit's They are real mascara.... When asked about the current 500 perk they had Benefit' Little Looks Good and also had the Bare Minerals (for almost two months now) that comes with a pouch, mascara and I think two eye shadows..... Originally I was going to get the Little Looks Good perk but after thinking about it, it was better for me to buy the little bad gal mascara and get the they are real mascara as the 100pt perk, because the primer and the blush included in the 500perk wasn't interesting for me, so I preferred to keep my points. The skin care kit sounds good, can't wait to get it.
xxanastasiax

The current 100 point perks are now:

DKNY pureDKNY Rollerball (0.24 oz)

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Mineral (0.5 oz)

Bliss Fabulous Face Lotion with SPF 15 (0.5 oz)

And the 500 point perk is the Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders Mini as written above. Comes with minis of:

1. Truth Serum Collagen Booster 

2. Invigorating Night Gel 

3. Sheer Transformation

(The promotion does not list the sizes of the minis)

geminibreeze

The Ole Henrikensen 3 Little Wonders was an awesome perk! I love it! I hope they do it again! Hint HInt! lol

sdavis23

When do they change the perks? 

glamournut

Hi sdavis23, the perks were changed the 500 perk is 3 Little Wonders mini from Ole Hendrickson. I have the full version though, so I will be opting out of this one! I forgot to look at the 100 point perks though, sorry!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • kalex
    • prettystephanie
    • glamournut
    • nycangelic
    • ran8
    • nancypr