nanaca

Curling mascara

(0) Hearts

Is there really such a thing as a CURLING mascara?!  I have tried numerous mascaras, but to no avail! And this is after heating the curler with my hair dryer..they seem to straighten out my lashes after I apply mascara.  I have been using Urban Decay's Supercurl Curling mascara, which seems to work a little better.  I have black, relatively thick, STRAIGHT lashes.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Mama Ca

deannarp

Re: Curling mascara

(0) Hearts

I have the same problem and I've found that waterproof formulas are what I need to hold my curl. also, despite trying many higher end mascara, Maybelline The Falsies is my go-to mascara.

infinitise

Re: Curling mascara

(0) Hearts

I;m more of an advocate of a lengthening mascara, but I've tried the benefit and Dior ionic before. 

I personally think Dior and other high end brands draws a clear line between them and the lower end ones. They give a much cleaner curl that holds.

They're not miracle maker though.. I think the technique is as important. have a good eyelash curler that works well for your eye shape, and a heating curler that you can apply after you apply mascara 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • nanaca
    • infinitise
    • deannarp