butterblume

Cherry Culture 40% off Sale - Includes Beauty Blenders!

40% off sitewide! I just got TWO beauty blenders AND a bottle of the cleanser for $23.90! (normally $39.95) Plus a nice haul of Milani and Nyx stuff. I adore Milani baked blushes so I jumped on it. Ugh, thinking about it I should have bought more than one of my adored Mauve blushes, actually, since they appear to be getting discontinued...sigh. 

Now is a great time to stock up for any beauty blender fans. :smileywink:

Use code MMM14 (It's plastered all over the website too)

ireneh

Re: Cherry Culture 40% off Sale - Includes Beauty Blenders!

(0) Hearts

Has anybody received any updates on their orders???

It's been over a week and it's still showing up as "processing", yet they've ALREADY taken the money out of my account. Most places place a hold on your account until the items have shipped.

aviscardi

Mine just shipped yesterday. I emailed them last week and they say during promotions it can take up to 10 business days to ship

tanyab84

I'm not a huge NYX fan (though somehow one of their palettes ended up in my cart?!) but I couldn't pass up the Beauty Blender deal.  Thanks so much for the info!

thechicgeek

Fyi a few of the Beauty Blenders have been restocked and the sale end tonite 11:59pm ct.

Thanks so much for posting this. I got the email also but forgot that they carried beauty blenders! But I definitely remembered my banked points which I happily converted into a $10 gc. smiley-very-happy.gif

colorprodigy

I went NYX crazy with this sale :smileyvery-happy: 

Spoiler

colorprodigy

Not sure why there is a spoiler there...

MsStacey1990

you probably clicked the spoiler smiley by accident hehe.

ireneh

things are back in stock if you missed out!

princesskat17

Such a great deal!! I'm picking up 2 packs. Does anyone already own the airport bag, and do you think it is worth it??

ireneh

Does anybody live near the Chicagoland area want to combine an order to get free shipping? This is my first time trying it out and I really don't see myself needing like 4 BB's haha.

aviscardi

[ Edited ]

ouh this is a really good deal, so 2 packs of 2 beauty blenders. now what to add to get free snh lol

edit: went a lil cray and ordered the black and pink double pk and the pure single lol $9 a beauty blender say what now hahah. im set for 2 years

enableme

WHY DID YOU POST THIS?

I am trying to be good and hold out for Chic Week :smileysad:

enableme

I just purchased two sets of the double beauty blenders and the airport bag. Sigh...for under $50...SUCH a good deal! Thanks for the heads up :smileyhappy:

ireneh

:smileyvery-happy: I like the follow up reply 20 mins later.

ladyace74

Ooh, thanks for the heads-up! 

comfyrock

Thanks for this tip, Butterblume!  I picked up the BB duo set, NYX eye base in white, and some NYX lippies and jumbo shadow pencils.  Total was $40.77; just enough for free shipping :smileywink:

butterblume

Nice! The eyeshadow base is soooooo good. I love how it makes my eyeshadows pop!

annypoo

(0) Hearts

I added a beauty blender to cart and the shipping made it go back to regular price :smileysad: Guess I'll wait for Chic week

butterblume

(0) Hearts

$40 to ship free -- if you get, for example, two of the beautyblenderx2+cleanser sets it works out to be $48

That's $48 for 4 beauty blenders and 2 cleansers

Which works out in my head to be $8 per beauty blender and $8 per cleanser

That's ridonkulous! I got two because they last 6months so I figure I'm set for the year. If you don't need a two year supply of beauty blenders/any other brands stuff it's probably better to wait for chic week :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

ireneh

Nice!! I might pull the trigger and buy a beauty blender now.... there is one that comes with a solid cleanser (my fav).

I was just wondering what the difference is between the colors? there is a white and black beauty blender with different pricing

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 38 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • colorprodigy
    • aviscardi
    • ladyace74
    • tanyab84
    • thechicgeek
    • princesskat17