Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

CANADA ONLY: The Ultimate Kat Von D Beauty Experience

Hey Canadian BTers! I have a sneak peek for you of a new CANADA EXCLUSIVE Beauty Insider 10K Kat Von D reward, launching TOMORROW.

But Candace, you ask, why are you telling us about this now when the Epic Rewards aren't being released until August 10th?

Well one, because you're my peeps. But also because the trip (yes, trip) is on August 15th, so we couldn't wait until August 10th to break the news.

Please note that all Canadians who are opted into email and have 10k+ points will be emailed about this tomorrow morning. The email will include the information on how to redeem the reward (there is only one available). But we wanted to let BT know today, since it is pretty epic (even though it's not *technically* an epic reward :)). Cheers!

08062015_CANKatVonD-10KReward_EN_Email_HANDOFF.jpg

Re: CANADA ONLY: The Ultimate Kat Von D Beauty Experience

Hey everyone...I'm just curious about whether or not you all think this is a 10k value? (Based on what we know about it here). Think of this as a survey for those of you living in Canada, esp those in Toronto. I know the point has been made about not knowing the products the winner will receive. Those could theoretically be worth the 10k alone. 

Regardless though, it's likely a once in a lifetime experience (for most people) and I sincerely hope that whoever got it, has a superb time!!! 🙂 One of the many things I love about BT is that I can live vicariously through so many of you, and yes, even you Canadians! Lol! I'd say, especially the Canadians as there are a number of you who have taught me so much and I really value the fact that we get to meet up in such a great forum.  Yeah, I'm a@s kissing. It doesn't hurt every now and again! Lol!

Besides, one of my very favorite BTers is from Canada and she is truly a gem and such a kind soul....the lovely and talented KateLovesYSL. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers because as you've probably seen in her posts that she and her family are going through some particular hardships right now. Kate, you know I'm praying, my friend! 🙂

So did a BTer win this?!  If you won this and want to share I'd love to know who won and how it all went down!!! 

I was about to ask the same question!

Agreed! I'd love to know who won!

me too! 🙂

Hmm I think I'm reading this one too late, though Im short points since I didn't think there'd be any 10k Canadian thing that I might want.

My only issue with the description is the lack of information on the curated items...

I kind of rather get my own ticket for a lot of things and/or hotel room and just have the other parts... like the makeover and the curated items... but have it for less points! I want the experience.

I just recalled Eric Soto is visiting different GTA stores in next couple of weeks. Ièll try to dig out the Event email and post details on  The Canadian peeps thread.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/The-Canadian-Peeps/m-p/814937#M43578

I think he was at the Eaton Centre event they had last Thursday 🙂

Yes he was and I met him there. He is a very cheerful person. I got a makeover as well though a Sephora senior artist did it but Eric was giving her some tips along the way.

HE will be at Bloor St location on Aug 14 and at York dale on Aug 15.

15th.... I wonder if that means the perk takes place at Yorkdale???

Oh yes it could be possible. I am going to post screen shots of all Aug events on Canadian Peep thread just now.

You guys are soo lucky!  Always have the fun stuff!

Just got the email

mailto:rsvpcanada@sephora.com

Email that email with both guests full name and BI number and city of residence and phone numbers

One reservation per Beauty Insider taken on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive a confirmation email once your reservation has been confirmed. 10,000 Beauty Insider points will be deducted from your account upon confirmation of your attendance for the reward. A one-time 10,000-point deduction will cover attendance for a Beauty Insider and a guest. Invitation is non-transferable.

What time did it go live?

No email for me.  You going for it Kate?

Would have loved to take my kids but my Grandad fell yesterday and I hav been in the hospital. He's got broken neck and cardiac problems etc now so things aren't good.waiting for  more testing and X-rays and surgery now 😞

Best wishes Kate...

😞 😞 Good, healing vibes to your Grandad.

Oh, hope he feels better soon!

Hope he feel better soon.

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 08062015_CANKatVonD-10KReward_EN_Email_HANDOFF.jpg
  • d
testing