ivowren

Bliss offer is not so blissful

Anyone else frustrated by today's Bliss deal? When I tried at 7am they were already sold out. The customer service rep I spoke to told me I should have tried at 1am. 

Seriously? I get the "while supplies last" thing. I spend thousands of dollars with Sephora every year, it would have been nice to have been at least a little appreciated. 

longhornlily

Re: Bliss offer is not so blissful

I agree...having a "super secret sale" to reward frequent customers should actually reward them...not frustrate them.

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

Oh no....what bliss deal?  I didn't get an email.

ivowren

3 for 1 body butters. 

Typically $29 each, but when you buy the Lemon + Sage, Naked and Blood Orange + White Pepper you get all three for 29 

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

I didn't get that email..

ivowren

(0) Hearts

GRRR, the one came back but the other is now out. This just royally stinks. 

ivowren

They are back in stock now ladies, if anyone else was trying for it. 

lylysa

(0) Hearts

That's good! :smileyhappy:

I was hoping you wouldn't have to chalk it up to a loss.

ivowren

(0) Hearts

yeah, but it pulled a switcharoo. The other scent is now out of stock again. I'm just going to keep stalking the page and hope it comes back. 

lylysa

Holy cow! I hope the corporate offices keep track of how this promo does so they can work out the kinks if they want to make similar offers in the future.

ivowren

Ditto. Me too!

ChicDabbler

Ugh. Yeah, I had a really bad experience with the phone service where the lady interrupted me three times, THREE times, before I can finish my first sentence telling me she knows exactly what I was talking about......before letting me finish, at which point she said she had no idea what's wrong. Fortunately the great service here and in a couple of the stores restored my faith.

they had the same problem with a deluex skin care sampler  kit, which I was very upset about not getting.

do u have a Costco near you? Some times they have great deals, $9 for a set of 3 body shop body butter, full size, and $29 for Bliss body butter and shower gel duo, full size. It changes every couple of month.

ivowren

(0) Hearts

I don't unfortunately. I recently moved to the middle of nowhere. I literally have to drive an hour to get to a walmart.

QueenOfTarts

I got my e-mail at 4:35AM, maybe if you had only gotten up a few hours earlier!

Only kidding, what a poor experience!

ivowren

(0) Hearts

haha. When he said it was sent out at 1 and I should have purchased it then I looked at my email and I got mine at 3:47 am. 

lylysa

I'm sorry to hear how it was just so "matter of fact" from the sales rep.

To be honest, whenever I worked customer service in retail, it was very difficult to deliver the bad news of "nothing else I can do" to customers. I hope that the rep you spoke with was at least sympathetic so you at least could feel like she was on your side rather than a cold attitude.

I hope it won't deter or drive you away to a strong degree. I've had both positive and negatives with all types of beauty retailers ranging from specifics to store locations to next to zero help on customer service lines and it can be frustrating, but the moments that service does live up and folks go above and beyond shows that people in the service industry still care!

ivowren

I certainly appreciate a good customer care situation. I have worked customer service most of my life and so I know completely what you were talking about.

Unfortunately the rep I spoke to did not seem in the slightest sympathetic. He was short and didn't seem to care at all. He made it out as though it were my own fault for not knowing they were going to send this offer at 1 am. 

lylysa

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

:smileysad: That's a bummer, especially because even though the reps aren't the ones in charge of inventory or how far products sell, being sympathetic is always appreciated.

prettyinpa

But really, like you should have to stay up until 1AM on a day that you have to go to work the next AM?  What's with that?  I really think if Sephora is going to have a fabulous offer, they should have the back stock to honor it, or at least more than a few hours worth. They should take a clue from UD's NAKED palette sellouts and make sure to have plenty of stock on hand before making a such a popular offering. Just my opinion, though.

ivowren

I think you are pretty spot on.

lylysa

Eep :smileysad:

I went to double check the rules, and sadly it's not offered in stores. If it was at least you could stop in and make the purchase in person. The code won't even work if you add 2 of the same tube of what's available left.

Did the rep say anything else aside from trying again later?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • lylysa
    • ChicDabbler
    • ivowren
    • makeupobesessed
    • beautylovingirl