AlisonDarling

Black Friday/ Cyber monday Sephora sales for 2013?

Does anyone know if Sephora will have any promotions, codes or specials for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? I know VIB 20% off just ended...but I'm already hoping to score again during the next sale. :smileywink:

mimibel

Re: Black Friday/ Cyber monday Sephora sales for 2013?

Many stores extended their BF sales into the weekend rather than rolling out new deals, maybe due to more sluggish sales? We won't see the general spending comparison numbers vs other years until the madness of the Friday-Monday is over but that's my guess. Maybe they did not hit the required sales numbers in the overall holiday retail plan to roll out new specials or offer new product markdown yet, there seemed to be quite a few leftovers. It happens. 

angelicad

The Saturday $20 and under deals were items from the sale section online. There were also some fragrance rollerballs out, and Black Friday left over sets. It didn't appear that there was anything new or special for the sale.

SMASHBOX
Softbox II Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette
$19.00

In The Moment Eye Shadow Palette

SEPHORA COLLECTION
Outrageous Volume Set

STILA
In The Garden Eye Shadow Palette

PHILOSOPHY
Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

SEPHORA COLLECTION
Pitch Black All-In-1 Waterproof Eye Liner

PHILOSOPHY
Field of Flowers Violet Blossom

NAILS INC.
Crystaltastic Nails

volta

(0) Hearts

The Smashbox lipgloss set is back in stock! :-)

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

I went into SiJCP last night, showed them the prices for the Stila palettes from Sephora's website and the manager just overruled the price to $20. Plus they had 1oz Pink Sugar for only $10 picked up a couple as stocking stuffers.

jammiex33

This year,