AlisonDarling

Black Friday/ Cyber monday Sephora sales for 2013?

Does anyone know if Sephora will have any promotions, codes or specials for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? I know VIB 20% off just ended...but I'm already hoping to score again during the next sale. :smileywink:

mimibel

Re: Black Friday/ Cyber monday Sephora sales for 2013?

Many stores extended their BF sales into the weekend rather than rolling out new deals, maybe due to more sluggish sales? We won't see the general spending comparison numbers vs other years until the madness of the Friday-Monday is over but that's my guess. Maybe they did not hit the required sales numbers in the overall holiday retail plan to roll out new specials or offer new product markdown yet, there seemed to be quite a few leftovers. It happens. 

angelicad

The Saturday $20 and under deals were items from the sale section online. There were also some fragrance rollerballs out, and Black Friday left over sets. It didn't appear that there was anything new or special for the sale.

SMASHBOX
Softbox II Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette
$19.00

In The Moment Eye Shadow Palette

SEPHORA COLLECTION
Outrageous Volume Set

STILA
In The Garden Eye Shadow Palette

PHILOSOPHY
Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

SEPHORA COLLECTION
Pitch Black All-In-1 Waterproof Eye Liner

PHILOSOPHY
Field of Flowers Violet Blossom

NAILS INC.
Crystaltastic Nails

volta

(0) Hearts

The Smashbox lipgloss set is back in stock! :-)

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

I went into SiJCP last night, showed them the prices for the Stila palettes from Sephora's website and the manager just overruled the price to $20. Plus they had 1oz Pink Sugar for only $10 picked up a couple as stocking stuffers.

jammiex33

This year, the a lot of the items are still left even hours after the sale started, and it wasn't hard to get on.  Also, it seems they are adding new items! Also, the Stila bigger palettes are already $20 in the sale section!!(In the moment and In the Garden)

KATinCAROLINA

I asked a girl on youtube that works at Sephora and she said the $20 deals are Sat & Sun while supplies last. She also said Stila In the Moment and In the know will be part of that deal. Great!

roxystar4

yes! you confirmed it! I was also informed by a friend that In The Moment would be $20

DTalksAll

I keep seeing on blogs that there will be 2 different MUFE duo shadow sticks available for $10... I still haven't seen anything about this. I hope it's not a $20 deal, because that seems bit steep for them. 

Laxgal01

I went into my local Sephora today and asked about the $20 deals. The sales associate told me that they would be available in store the weekend of Black Friday not necessarily for black Friday itself.

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

I just called my local store (ok like 5 hours ago) and the SA told me she thought the $20 started on Sat, but wasn't 100% sure.

FireSpinner

10 dollar deals my @ $ $. It looks like it's $12 for Canadians. Wth...

bcteagirl

(0) Hearts

It was the same last year too. *sigh* And a good number of them are not even avail. in Canada.

ahbunny

Anyone knows when they will be posting the $20 deal :smileyhappy: ?

horzluvr01

well if you follow sephora on pintrest they have a board with all the thing for $1O SUCH AS STILA PALETTE, BARE MINERALS DUO AND OTHER THINGS SUCH AS LORAC, TARTE, AND BUXOM 

katny

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know yet what time the online black friday $10 deals will begin??  Will it be after midnight Thursday?

bcteagirl

It depends who you ask. Facebook says 'first thing Friday morning'. Last year it was midnight PST or 3am EST.

leahjane123

(0) Hearts

idk

bcteagirl

(0) Hearts

Will try for the philosophy, but there isn't a lot to hold my interest there. Sad, I was looking forward to buying a bunch :smileytongue:

linda84

They have the items posted on Facebook and will have more tomorrow on Pinterest. So far I only like the Stila palette. I wish they would do full size or at least a % off.

chupi

(0) Hearts

The Stila palettes are already available for $10. I don't get this. Maybe they need to unload a bunch?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 58 replies
  • 71 hearts
  • 45 in conversation
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon
    • killahbabe
    • chupi
    • marydiva