lowrah

Birthday Reward

I have to say that the Fresh duo is the best gift Sephora has offered in the few years I've been a beauty insider. I am so addicted to it, I've already gone through the entire tube of the brown Sugar one. I just got in March 30th. Anyone else love this stuff as much as I do? I got another little tube in the Sun Safety Kit, but as soon as that's out (& the On-the-Go Faves kit is back in stock) I will be buying the full size.

Kudos, Sephora, for giving out great freebies!

idiosyncraddict

Re: Birthday Reward

The Fresh Sugar Lip treatments are amazing! I bought them last year in Plum and Passion. They offer beautiful sheer coverage are really moisturizing and smell great! Not to mention very unique and beautifully packaged. I cannot wait for my birhtday and the Fresh Sugar Duo! I just hope they don't run out or come out with something else before November rolls round!

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

I love the Fresh Duo for birthday, too!

Except my birthday is allllllll the way in September and I'm worried that they will run out of it before then. Seriously, I hate the previous Philosophy thing and the Sephora thing before that, they were nice only if you like smelling like you took a bath in cakes, which I don't.

grumpysnow

Love it too!! Got mine in March and love it so much. Will definatly buy the regular size when this is used up. Love that Sephora give out birthday gifts! Its a nice perk. Made me happy to turn 44 lol

orlando09

(0) Hearts

Agreed! Fresh set is the best birthday gift ever to date. Liked it better than all the other bday gifts. I am so sorry I missed out on the sun safety kit. I checked all the stores near by, none of them has it.

NYchynadoll

[ Edited ]
I would have to agree with you lowrah, this is one of the best gifts they have had in years. The vanilla Philosophy bday cake was soooo bloody sweet, i couldnt stand it after one wash. OMG this balm is so luxe and it feels great when you put it on. I love it......My friends thought I was absolutely nuts until they tried it for themselves. I went through both tubes in about a month. I just couldn't live without them. Good job sephora!
missjr

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the heads up, Lowrah!

I'm kind of new to Sephora and my birthday isn't until September.  I am so looking forward to picking up my Sephora birthday gift!  I have never used the Fresh lip products before and can't wait to try them!

k808

(0) Hearts

So excited; I'm going to go get mine tomorrow!

iheartsephora09

My birthday is in about a month and I am very much looking forward to this year's birthday gift :smileyhappy:!
berniebeauty

I love this duo too! I really wanted to try these products, and I got to! I like them size of them better than the originals actually, because they are a little bigger than ChapStick. It makes it very portable which I love especially because I have a very small purse. 

My favorite out of the two is definatly the rose one, I really like the tint.

Make sure you go and get your present when your birthday comes around

~~We are all beautiful~~

mityren

[ Edited ]

I cant wait to get thus perk! I got one in the sun safety kit and fell in love. My bday isn't until Dec so I may have to break down and buy one before then.

Apocalyptica

This was my first year getting it but I love it! The fresh is really great for a natural lip and the coral is just enough for some color. Perfect free birthday gift and it's a really nice travel size.

swanbeauty

Birthday is coming up and I can't wait to go in and get this perk.  Last year it was Vanilla Birthday Cake body wash - yuck!  I hate vanilla.  But, I guess it is free and you can always give away something you don't like.  Anyway, I will actually use this perk.  Awesome, thanks Sephora!!

makeupobesessed

I agree, I got mine in feb and I love it. So much better than The philosophy gift. I also bout the sun safety kit and was happy it came with another. That set is also pretty awesome. I'm using every product in the kit. I use the box for nail polishes.
melissabt

(0) Hearts

I am happy to hear that you all love the new birthday gift! I have been through 2 tubes of the fresh sugar lip balm:smileyhappy: I think that it smells amazing. 

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 18 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • iheartsephora09
    • orlando09
    • lowrah
    • melissabt
    • berniebeauty