rosetro925

Birthday Gift?

Hey, so i signed up to be a beauty insider, but all i gave was my email, because i did not want to have the beauty insider card shipped to me, and i was believe that was one of the options during the registration process online. I was wondering, in order to get my birthday present, do i need to have the card? Or like, do i just go up the the employee and ask her for my present? If so, do i just tell her my email? Im confused :smileysad: please help! Its much appreciated! Thanks
annasbananaas

Re: Birthday Gift?

(0) Hearts

So do I then HAVE to buy something to receive my bday gift online?? Because I just bought something this week already and didn't know that or I would have added the gift.. I don't want to have buy something else just to get my gift.. and a sephora is a 2 hr drive for me. It's not that giftly if you have to buy something lol

SirensSong

(0) Hearts

Yes, you have to buy something mostly because they are not going to ship out "free things" unless you're making an order. You don't have to buy something to receive it in store, but for shipping purposes you do have to buy something online for your present to be sent to you. However, there is no minimum purchase so you can just buy a $1 hair tie and add the birthday gift to your order.

danielleshaelyn

(0) Hearts

Hi! my birthday was June 23. Do I have to claim my gift before June is over or do I have 28 days from my actual birth date?

friggles94

(0) Hearts

How do I claim my gift online?? I have the postcard, but it does not give a code, I cant find anything on the page...I am unsure. Can anyone help?

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi friggles94,

You will be prompted to include the birthday gift during checkout with any online order placed within 28 days of your birthday. If you're having difficulty adding the gift, please call us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) before placing your order so that we can help you. You can also pick up your birthday gift at a Sephora store during the same timeframe. Just let our Cast Members know by providing your registered email address or your Beauty Insider card. No purchase is necessary to receive your gift at a Sephora store.

<3 Melissa
mberteig

(0) Hearts

Hi Melissa,

It is within 28 days of my birthday, I placed an online order yesterday, and was not prompted to add my birthday gift.  Could you please check this for me?  Thank you very much!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Mbereig,

Sure! I'll send you a message to help!

<3 Melissa
morgenholly

(0) Hearts

will they just send my gift to my adress?

SallieSunshine

(0) Hearts

If you add it to an online order, I think they will. Otherwise you'll need to pick it up in store.

Amanda235

(0) Hearts

Okay so you take your bauty insider card or you just tell the cashier your a beauty insider and tell her your email. You tell her it's your birthday and you just pick out your present. 

jojobe

(0) Hearts

There is usually not a choice unless they have the leftover benefit sets from last year. This year's is the Make Up Forever set of a mascara mini and mini lipstick. 

remi77

(0) Hearts

Hi, my mom's birthday is this weekend, and was hoping to get her birthday gift, however she is out of the country and won't be near a sephora anytime soon (before the 2 weeks following bday is up). Is there anyway I could go pick up her gift in store for her-- she doesn't have an actual card, just online under an email address. Thanks!

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@remi77 That shouldn't be a problem, you can just give the Cast Member her email address :smileyhappy:

Londonlover101

(0) Hearts

the gift this year was absolutely amazing and I was really really pleased with it. the item was the benefit watt's up highlighter and the they're real! mascara I haven't tried them yet even though I got them a few months ago but I have heard many great things about these products and I am very pleased with Sephora, cant wait to try it!

EmmaVorne

(0) Hearts

Do you only get 1 item as a gift? Ive seen pics of ppl who have 7 or more items claiming it was their gift?? o:

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

@EmmaVarne. Did they claim it was all from Sephora? Instead of items they usually try to keep it to a pretty good value. This year is a Benefit mini mascara/highlighter duo. Last year was the mini Fresh lip balm duo. The year before that was a good size Philosophy showergel in bday cake scent. They could have gotten some samples or points perk when they went to pick up their bday gifts. Some of the other companies also give out free stuff for bday. =)

miabt

(0) Hearts

@EmmaVorne - This years birthday gift includes the Benefit They're Real Mascara and WattsUp.  Enjoy!!

khaniexlove

(0) Hearts

My birthday was July 27, but I work Full time and been working since. Except for a couple days when I was out of town to visit my out of state boyfriend, he didnt live close to the mall so I couldnt go to a Sephora there. I have today and tomorrow days off from work. Its August 6, cant I still get my Birthday Gift ?

kalex

(0) Hearts

You can pick up your bday gift up to two weeks after your birthday so you're good!

lemchug

(0) Hearts

Hi my birthday is today, July 7th but I won't be able to claim my birthday gift in a store until at least July 22nd. Will they still give it to me or will it be too late to claim it?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 38 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • kalex
    • mberteig
    • cherrybombtastic
    • maryyy1989