rosetro925

Birthday Gift?

Hey, so i signed up to be a beauty insider, but all i gave was my email, because i did not want to have the beauty insider card shipped to me, and i was believe that was one of the options during the registration process online. I was wondering, in order to get my birthday present, do i need to have the card? Or like, do i just go up the the employee and ask her for my present? If so, do i just tell her my email? Im confused :smileysad: please help! Its much appreciated! Thanks
beautychicguru

Re: Birthday Gift?

(0) Hearts

hi can i pick up my sephora birthday gift today if my birthday is  on july 28th

?

btmod1

(0) Hearts

Hi Rosetro925, You will be prompted to include the birthday gift during checkout with any online order placed within 28 days of your birthday. If you're having difficulty adding the gift, please call us at at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) before placing your order so that we can help you.

You can also pick up your birthday gift at a Sephora store during the same timeframe. Just let our Cast Members know by providing your registered email address. No purchase is necessary to receive your gift at a Sephora store.

Elaineeeeeee

(0) Hearts

Can I get last year's birthday gift in store? I saw it's available online...

Cocomac

(0) Hearts

Yes, you can actually.

Only  if you make a purchase online though, you'll be able to pick between this year or last year's gift if it's still in stock.

I made an online purchase recently and they allowed me to choose. hope this helps!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

@Beatwixie. No purchase is necessary in store only. Please provide your Beauty Insider Card or email in order to redeem your gift. @Elaineeeeeee. Some stores may still have last years gift. We recommend contacting the store directly to confirm inventory:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
beatwixie

(0) Hearts

do you need to purchace something to get your birthday gift? or is it okay just to go up to the register and ask for your gift?

Dsnuffl

(0) Hearts

You can just go to the register to pick up.  No purchase necessary.  They will look you up on their system.

mjd312

(0) Hearts

Are the in store bday gifts the same as the selections online?

ChicDabbler

yes.

mjd312

thanks!

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

If you go to the store, I think as long as you know the email you used, they can look it up through that(your BI account). And also bring an ID so they can verify it is your birthday. I don't believe you need to make any purchase! (at least i didnt last year and they gave it to me)

Ella301

(0) Hearts

You do have to purchase something online in order for them to send you your birthday gift, I just tried it since my birthday is on Friday, and it said for me to add merchandise in order to get my free gift, that sucks. Ill just go to Sephora instead lol

janinebt

(0) Hearts

Hi rosetro925,

We actually don't ship out Beauty Insider cards, however you are more than welcome to ask for one next time you're in one of our store locations. A cast member will be able to link the card to your existing beauty insider account.

In terms of your birthday gift, you are welcome to pick up your present in any of our Sephora locations 2 weeks before and after your birth date. During the time of checkout simply inform the cast member ringing you up that it is your birthday. They will most likely ask for the email address associated with your beauty insider account just to confirm. After that you'll be presented with your gift :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
missjess87

I guess I was under the impression that you had to purchase something during the month of your birthday in order to recieve your gift. My birthday is this coming friday and on May 27th I received an email stating my gift would be in store or online at my next checkout. It said it was available from then (may 27th) until 2 weeks after my birthdate. Regardless, I just ordered some products and added the birthday gift in at the end. WOuld have been nice to kno that I did not have to purchase anything in order to receive it. But either way, now I have a few things for myself from myself for my birthday, Lol

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

Hi missjess87 - I also thought that you had to make a purchase online in order to get your birthday gift, that's what I did last year, bummer. Although, I guess it was a good way to justify ordering some things that I may not have necessarily needed.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday and that you enjoy all of your purchases and your free Birthday gift. I hope they still have that B'day gift when my birthday rolls around.

Happy Birthday missjess87!!

ran8

(0) Hearts

So far most of the responses are correct. 

Around your birthday, an e-mail will be sent to the address you signed up with for Beauty Insider.  You can either print out the e-mail with the offer or show the cast member the e-mail on a smartphone. They can also look up your information with the BI card.  Without the card, they might ask for either a telephone number or your e-mail address. 

For online, I believe there's a code on the e-mail to input before checking out.  The new site design might display it when you sign in as well (no birthday yet for me so I'm not 100% sure). 

rosetro925

Ahh, thanks for the help! appreciate it :smileyhappy: Also thank you for everybody's answers ! and happy belated birthday/birthday to all lol
zeli64

You can claim 2 weeks early or 2 weeks late. Fresh lip duo I love, but dont leave in your pocket or hot car since they will melt :smileysad:
makeupobesessed

Zeli64, the lipglosses definitely melt in the car! I've learned the hard way!
lowrah

Mine got sweaty in my pocket too!

ChicDabbler

Bring a print out of the birthday email notification, or tell them your email and you are good to go.

I have a BI card but I'm too lazy to carry it around in my bursting wallet, so I've been telling Sephora stores my email or show them the email coupon for the past 3 years.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 38 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • kalex
    • mberteig
    • cherrybombtastic
    • maryyy1989