butterblume

Beauty Rehab

So my poor husband has been having apoplectic fits every time a package arrives for me (and these days I am getting a package more or less every day). Today he said to me, "You have a problem!"

I said, "I do not!"

He said, "Yes you do, you don't need all of this stuff!"

I said, "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I NEED THIS STUFF"

He said, "You need a 12 step program is what you need."

So then I started thinking about what a Beauty Rehab centre would be like. I imagine when you got there, you'd have to give up all your beauty and make up products, and they'd search you, and there'd be one or two desperate girls hiding a lipstick in their bra, a lip liner tucked into their waistbands.

And you'd have to go BARE FACED every day and you could only wash with SOAP (probably dial soap too).

And there'd probably be some sort of black market system in place, where you could maybe bribe the warden to smuggle you in some chap stick - and maybe some TINTED LIP BALM, but that'll cost you.

You have to be careful though. If somebody notices your lips looking more moisturized and colorful than usual you might get snitched on. And they'll have to rip that lip balm out of your hands while you kick and scream and consign them all to the 7th circle of heck, all the while screaming about how you don't have a problem...

What would be your idea of Beauty Rehab? :smileyvery-happy:

melde

Re: Beauty Rehab

Funny funny funny. I actually did have a dream about makeup last night, and I was thinking, "How you know when your makeup addiction has gone too far. Oh well."

Not even letting us have chapstick would be cruel and unusual punishment, though!!

pipsqueek1582

This is funny because when my husband woke up this morning he says "I had a really strange dream, but I don't know if I should tell you." Well of course you should tell me! So he did...his dream was the SpeeDee delivery person brought a package to the shop where he works and he asked her if she had delivered anything to his house.  She said " no, why?" And he says cause that would mean my wife ordered more stuff!!! It's bad when your husband is having nightmares of delivery people showing up!

Jandi

I need it all.

image.jpg

turandot333

just wanted to pop my head in and say reading this thread is making my night lol... you ladies are fabulously entertaining with your creative writing... love it! XD

kellsmuneoka

My Mom doesn't understand why I spend so much money on makeup, but it makes me happy. Instead of taking my phone or computer away, she takes all my makeup and I honestly started tearing up when she took away the last of my lippiesSuperStock_1589R-65578.jpg 

HelloCoffee

Is there a way to do polls on here? We gotta pick our mascot!

ShinyMagpie

(0) Hearts

I vote for Old Gregg! 

Old_Gregg.jpg

Even Nikki Minaj likes his style. :smileywink:

oldgreggnikki.png

HelloCoffee

(0) Hearts

I adore Nicki Minaj, so so much! LOL

bombshell30

I like the big eyed dog!

HelloCoffee

yay! Stains!!!!

bombshell30

On a beauty addiction related note: Calamity, I got my CHOCOLATE BAR today! Thanks for enabling sister! I LOOOOOOVVVVE IT!!!

m3rma1d

Oh hi, I just need yer address so I can come steal it plz. Oops I mean ummm.. I'm bringing you a cake? Yeah that's it. A cake.

bombshell30

LOL Just order one! plenty of Chocolate Bars to go around!! Haha

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

Yaaay!!!!!!!

bombshell30

Smells soooooooo delicious & the colors are so gorgeous!!!

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

& buttery smooth 

HelloCoffee

[ Edited ]

images-1.jpegUnknown.jpegimages.jpeg

warriorwitch

Lord of the Rings references are always appropriate. :smileyvery-happy:

butterblume

brilliant

glossyguru

The more and more I read through all of the posts on this thread, the more realistic beauty rehab seems...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 131 replies
  • 545 hearts
  • 33 in conversation
    • nikki
    • mberteig
    • killahbabe
    • ashhay
    • jojobe
    • mafan
    • bombshell30
    • fabme
    • yazmin
    • sn22
    • Missie772
    • DesertRose0706
    • wingatprsct
    • melde
    • warriorwitch
    • JustACostume
    • HelloCoffee
    • glossyguru
    • WhereYouStand
    • MarB87
    • calamityjane85
    • kellsmuneoka
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • jozkid
    • turandot333
    • ShinyMagpie
    • sp2001
    • bfuller
    • pipsqueek1582
    • butterblume
    • Jandi
    • m3rma1d
    • comfyrock
Photos30
  • +man...that+was+amazing+_dcfcd0b651cb01b36185688d8d4520fe.jpg
  • upload_5724874572359449229.jpeg
  • Unknown.jpeg
  • Unknown.jpeg
  • MjAxNC02ZmQ5MTRmNTViOWNjMmIz.png
  • upload_4953635047557888691.jpg
  • b03fd-dscn2307x.png
  • hqdefault1.jpg
  • upload_918648561392066198.jpg
  • upload_6956820244113459390.jpg
  • Brad-Pitt-fight-club-body.jpg
  • tumblr_mlw4fpKY3E1rkk59qo1_500.jpg
  • images (7).jpg
  • i_did_not_escape_they_gave_me_a_day_pass_stickers-rfe39ee644f8644ee999ae33e6392b188_v9wth_8byvr_324.jpg
  • f2f8a19118ba5efd92d7220e809fe273.jpg