weeeeweeeeeee

Beauty Ranks?

I've noticed there are a few other post other there regarding this, but there hasn't been a real solution...

With the all recent posts of new Hall of Famers, (congrats to all btw), has anyone figured out how the ranking works?

GBean28

Re: Beauty Ranks?

I too have been a member for a while and just recently started posting.  I noticed that the more I post and give and receive hearts my ranking has quickly changed from It Girl to Beauty Maven and now Beauty Buff in a matter of 4 days.  

This place is fun!  Love reading what other ladies and gents have been posting and also giving my two cents when I can!

As far as the smileys, I just copy and paste them from other posts and it works out.  Though when you paste them in the reply box here you'll see : smiley very-happy : (minus the spaces).  :smileyvery-happy:  Hope that wasn't too confusing.

fatimamummy

Oh my god :smileyvery-happy: this thread is so fun,,,I read all the comments and you girls

*sparklekai

*Killahbabe

*Shinymagpie

you all are Hilarious,,,,,, This is the most amusing thread of BT

fatimamummy

[ Edited ]

I posted this question a few days ago and got the same response that tells nothing

http://community.sephora.com/t5/BeautyTalk-Support/what-is-the-sequence-of-beauty-talk-titles/m-p/13...

ireneh

GUYS I'VE FIGURED IT OUT ----

upload_1261280529545871599.gif

weeeeweeeeeee

SHIA LEBEOUF! such a cutie! And the hair works with him

sophiiarenee

(0) Hearts

OH MY GOSH THAT'S SHIA?! :smileysurprised: I always knew that guy in that gif looked familiar, but I could never figure out who it was!

weeeeweeeeeee

Does anyone think that reviews might be a factor to ranking system?

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

It 100% does. 

kbmatthews

A mod said that reviews count. But I don't know, there are people with like 400 hearts and no reviews who are HOFers, and then there are some with 2000 hearts and 30 reviews and aren't HOF. WEIRD

rjamlt

I don't believe that reviews are a main factor. I did one and it was a while ago. I woke up one random day an HOF status was there. 

LariTheLoud

I don't think so. I've seen HOFers with like... zero or two reviews. Who knows?

--Also I just noticed that I'm a Beauty Pro now. Well how about that!

JayReed

Wahoo!! Me too! lol I think you and I started around the same time too! 

LariTheLoud

... You don't think it's mostly about amount of time we've been around, do you??

JayReed

I think so, if I had to guess I would say it is how long you have been on and posting, but I have seen a HOFer with only 30 something stars and a couple of people who have HOF status that get it in about a month. So it could just be time? We will have to see what some HOFers have to say!

jozkid

Actually, that seemed to tip it for me (unless it was some freaky coincidence).

myxducky

I don't really think so... because I've never done any reviews but mine switched to HOF a couple of weeks back.

notcreative

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

It looks like you are a Master now, which is what I was right before becoming a Hall of Famer.  You will likely be HOF soon if you keep posting regularly.

I do not remember the exact order, because I only really started posting a month and a half ago (had one post in last July).  It all went very fast.  

I do remember the last ones were Pro, Boss, Guru and Master though.

weeeeweeeeeee

I have to be honest.... a MASTER sounds kind of cooler than being a Hall of Famer.. LOL

Like I am THE MASTER! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Now, that this thread just popped up again and I see your title changed, do you still want to be a master, lol?  

weeeeweeeeeee

Lol! I must be honest here, but I feel like BT is promoting us rather rapidly. I wonder if this has anything to do with the vets leaving.....

But I gotta say, HoF is kinda nice! :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

notcreative

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Well, Congrats again.   

I actually got promoted to HOF before most of the vets started leaving.  For me, I think it was because I technically joined in June of last year and made my first post on 07-12-13.  Even though, I did not make any more for a long time after that, my length of time on BT is longer than some others who have more posts than I do (and probably deserve it more).  Really though, like everyone says, it makes no sense.  I have also seen people with no time on BT and 400 hearts with HOF status.  Your first post was 08-20-13, so you have about the same length of time I have.  It kind of fits with my theory (for me and now you anyway).

Other than my lonely post last July, I was one of them.  My status ticked over to HOF shortly after my 400th heart, which I received in about a month and a half from my regular posting.  Meanwhile, there are people who post as much or more than I do who have been posting regularly for longer but have lower statuses.  That said, I told you before I like my status.

I think everyone should give Laritheloud (and the other deserving BTers, which I cannot name you all and you know who you are) a heart on every post until they have so many that they have to give them HOF status.  Anyone with me?  Unless hearts do not really matter and we need to do something else: start a petition, appeal to the mods, etc.

I think giving hearts also helps status.  People who do not assign a lot tend to have lower statuses too, although once again, I am sure there are exceptions.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 151 replies
  • 591 hearts
  • 52 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • daisies121
    • kenny
    • killahbabe
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • veronika23