Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Beauty Insider Account gone

Hello! Why is my beauty insider account and purchase history gone? I had 393 points on my account and now my app is saying that i do not even have an account at all. Why is this occurring and when will it be fixed? $400 dollars worth of points is a LOT to just disappear into thin air without a VERY good reason... Someone please help.

Thank you, 

Kat

Re: Beauty Insider Account gone

Hi KatHowell,

So sorry about that! Beauty Insider accounts are now back up and running. 

Cheers!
Nikko

I logged in on Tuesday and everything was fine, but now I'm having the same problems that you all are having - my Beauty Insider account is unlinked, all my past purchase history, points and profile info are gone. Help! Is this something specific to my account or is there an outage? 

Anonymous Insider

I just found my VIB Rouge status and 2800 points are gone! But my purchase history is still there. I guess their system is upgrading or back up. But I still hope somebody could give an official answer about this problem. 

I'm having the same issue right now and I have over 2,000 points. But what's weird is it says " As a Rouge, you get free flash shipping on every order" at the check out window but simultaneously is saying I don't have a beauty insiders account! I'm so confused. 

They're back! We can all breathe now ladies! 😊

I think they may be doing website upgrades? It's happening to someone so don't worry. 

I'm having the same issue as well! My VIB status and points are all gone and both the app and on the internet, are asking me to "create an account" for Beauty Insider points! 

I think they're having website issues. I can't add anything to my basket either, in addition to my points being gone.

Anonymous Insider

I'm having the exact same problem, I also can't sign on in the mobile app now either even after I reset my password. I can log in on safari, but now it says I'm not a Beauty Insider member anymore.. I've spent so much money and racked up over like 700 points. I'm quite upset lol. 

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing