magrat22

BI points 0 - Don't panic

[ Edited ]

I just saw my BI points were 0 and went and checked my account.  It says BI is currently unavailable so I'm guessing it's down for upgrading/patch whatever needs to be done with it.  Thought I'd save everyone else the near heart attack.

Thread in Customer Service: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Points-Balance-0/td-p/645313

melissabt

Re: BI points 0 - Don't panic

(0) Hearts

Hi Everyone,

No need to worry! Our IT department is working on resolving the issue. Please keep checking back as it should be fixed soon.

<3 Melissa
ChicDabbler

Yeaaahhh, this is like the 5th time it's happening so I'm just ignoring it, lol. You would think they would put up a big notice or something, especially since it's kind of happening every month. Sometimes I wonder what the traffic for Sephora phone/email customer service looks like on days this happens:

,.,..,.,..,|,.,.,..,..,./|/\........../\........./\..... or something. lol.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

There's a thread down in customer service right now.

magrat22

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the heads up on that, I've added it to the post :smileyhappy:

buzzbee3

(0) Hearts

Same here. It show's zero. Lol when they put the points back up, I'd be ok if they added a few :smileyvery-happy:

dolceloure

I just came on here to post about that too!! I signed on because I wanted to check my order status, and everything -- points, purchase history, etc is all gone. :-/ Hope it all comes back or that heart attack shall be forthcoming!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • dolceloure
    • starletta8
    • buzzbee3
    • magrat22