DTalksAll

Anyone see this/partake?

Of course Sephora announces a twitter giveaway on BT, but hides it under the Customer Service board. 

Anyone remember the last twitter giveaway announcement? They did the same thing & said they would put it on the main thread next time. It's nice to know they listen :/ 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Kat-Von-D-24-Hour-SephoraGiveaway-On-Twitter/td-p/1...

MikuNerd65

Re: Anyone see this/partake?

(0) Hearts

if you have a twitter, you see it all the time...:/ wish I wouldve won that. I've tried many times to win...just one of those unlucky people

kalex

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I check my twitter feed on a daily basis so I did see this.   Next time they have one I'll tweet you about it so you get an alert!  :smileyhappy:

On a side note -  I get why they don't advertise FB or Twitter giveaways outside of those venues, but if they said they would on the next one then they should have.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Thanks, I check mine daily too, well a few times a day, but I guess I follow too many people because I miss a lot 

candacebt

Hi dannyc - the post of those posts is so that our users on Twitter have somewhere to go to see the rules of the giveaway, which we cannot post in 140 characters. :smileyhappy:

We don't promote them here on BT really, because they are Twitter giveaways and geared toward our clients following us and checking us out on Twitter to see when we are doing giveaways. Much like how we don't promote our (rare, but occasional) BT giveaways anywhere else, because they are geared toward our community.

We want to show love to our followers on all of our channels!

Hope that helps, 

Candace

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

So what was the reason for the Loves List giveaway to be hidden in the Customer Service board? 

candacebt

Same reasoning. Since the action required for entry was to tweet your Loves List, it was considered a Twitter giveaway.

kariyava

Makes sense to me.  Just like how their Facebook promos are on Facebook only.  

mafan

Of course I didn't see it.  Who looks at the hidden Customer Service board -- it's usually filled with requests by people needing help linking their cards that I am happy to miss!  Or and it's where they move any problems with missing samples or store experiences -- so that people don't see them!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I know, I remember we all complained when they had the loves list giveaway, and they said they would stop putting giveaways in the CS board. 

Honestly... what does a giveaway announcement have to do with CS? It should be in the BI board.... 

kbmatthews

What! Not cool. I totally would have entered if I saw them.

jellybean917

Oh no! I didn't see this hiding :smileysad: I missed it! I would've loved a chance at those palettes!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • mafan
    • candacebt
    • jellybean917
    • kariyava