Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

misscg

Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

I would have gotten mine today had UPS not left 2 of my boxes behind at the shipping facility :face palm: Hopefully tomorrow they won't leave without it. I managed to get one of my Sephora packages from black Friday though.

OT: the UPS guy was using a budget truck to make deliveries...interesting, he said the other truck was too full so he had to use it....

AznAngelLiz

Re: Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

@misscg : I'm getting the same message for my order that was supposed to come today. To be fair, we're having inclement weather in Dallas so that could be the case. It's re-scheduled for tomorrow. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow, but I can wait for my package if it means the driver not having to drive in icy weather. 

Jengeravenger

(0) Hearts

Same here. 

marydiva

No Buxom! :smileysad:

In fact, I didn't get a single one of the advertised samples. 

Not even a single one of the advertised brands. 

I got the Shiseido cream, Korres Eye Primer, Becca Highlighter, AmorePacific Masque, and a random perfume sample. 

I was pretty disappointed - I ordered for the Buxom and the Clinique. 

Instead I got a bunch of anti-aging products (I'm 17.....) and a highlighter that's way too orange for my skin tone. Plus, I'm allergic to fragrance. I hate to be so negative and complain about a freebie...but c'mon. At least put samples in from the brands you advertised. 

kittichick

I'd be psyched to try the Korres eye primer.

I was hoping for the Buxom and Clinique lippie, too, but didn't get them. The only thing I got that was looking forward to was the men's face scrub because the bf loves it and was asking about it recently.

prd2bascorpio

(0) Hearts

I got Lancome mascara DS, Buxom Mascara DS, Living proof styling creme DS, shiseido cream DS and time in a bottle foil packet.

mafan

I'm sorry for those who haven't gotten orders yet. UPS was swamped here after Black Friday last year and left orders out for delivery on trucks. This year they have extra staff and things are coming but very late in the evening.

I ordered this knowing how disappointed I was last year because I didn't want to miss on some items and the cool new perks hadn't started yet. I'm actually really pleased this year. Maybe knowing I like the bags enough that it would still be a useful perk helped. (I love the material and drawstrings and store lots of different things in them. I miss that you used to be able to get these as gift wrap.)

Anyway, I got great things! I got the Buxom mascara, Shiseido moisturizer, Clinique Black Homey, Korres eye primer (never heard of it but I'm willing to try a nice sample size), and Time in a Bottle card. Even the last should be good for two or three days and I've never had it, so I feel like I made out well. Better not try again next year. I can't do as well again, I think!

viciouskicks

(0) Hearts

I received a sample of a Korres face primer a year or so ago, and it has been the one thing that I do and will consistently repurchase. Their primers are light, they smell good, and they do a heck of a job. I hope that you are happy with the eye primer!!

misscg

(0) Hearts

I don't think ill ever get my stuff from ups. Now they're saying its stuck on a trailer they haven't unloaded yet. um really? Things they were supposed to go for delivery on Tuesday are just idly sitting there?!!? I'm so annoyed I'm calm and tired :smileysad:

marydiva

(0) Hearts

AH! You got Black Honey and Buxom mascara! That's why I placed my order, because I saw those two things in the background. *CROSSING MY FINGERS*

pinklolmonade

(0) Hearts

I got the Buxom in my bag. Maybe they only had so many? 

misscg

egads!!! I think I have the worst luck ever! So as I mentioned in the original post ups somehow left my packages in the facility. Now today I got 2 of my boxes and the other one still hasnt been delivered :! Now I have to wait until tomorrow. I opted to just pick it myself from there and they tell me I have to want until tomorrow after 8pm!!!! WTF I literally live walking distance from the **bleep** ups receiving facility where they receive and put the boxes on the truck. How my lonely sephora box keeps getting looked over and tossed around is so far beyond me that my hubby is even like wtf. Im really pissed right now :smileysad:

kittichick

(0) Hearts

Ugh, how annoying! I'm so sorry!

caliglow66

[ Edited ]

Just got mine!

IMG_20131204_164418_187.jpg

It has:

• Shiseido Bio-Performance Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream (0.24 oz)
  • Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick mini
  • Philosophy Time in a Bottle foil
  • Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream foil
  • Marchesa Pefume sample

The two deluxe samples definitely made it worth it for me :smileyhappy:

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Super excited for the Black Honey! :smileyvery-happy:

caliglow66

[ Edited ]

Me too! I have small lips and every color I try just draws more attention to how small they are (it's probably all in my head :smileytongue:) but I tried the Black Honey sample and I LOVE it! It's so pretty on

neko333

[ Edited ]

I have a similar problem I have big lips and I'm always scared that I'll look like a clown in certain lip colors. Black honey is great for everyday color. I have the gloss though. 

caliglow66

(0) Hearts

oooh I didn't know it came in a gloss. I'll have to check that out next :smileywink:

einai

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

My bag was the same as yours except for the fragrance sample - I got DKNY Delicious instead.  I was very happy with the Black Honey as that was what I was hoping for.

Hope the rest of you get what you want too!

Kiki1517

If I just get the UD B6 prep spray, I will be completely happy :smileyvery-happy: We will see...

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Honestly, me too. At first I was upset because I thought I'd be getting mostly foils, but it looks like every bag has at least one deluxe sample. I'd love to try UD's prep spray! 

anb0906

Mine was all foils, but one of them was a Clinique duo foil set, with a mask and foundation color that may actually match. So, that's something? Oh, well. Live and learn. Surprise gifts @ Sephora = leftover foils :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 105 replies
  • 138 hearts
  • 57 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • melanito
    • chupi
    • anaa
    • emmaclaire
    • marydiva