Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

I would have gotten mine today had UPS not left 2 of my boxes behind at the shipping facility :face palm: Hopefully tomorrow they won't leave without it. I managed to get one of my Sephora packages from black Friday though.

OT: the UPS guy was using a budget truck to make deliveries...interesting, he said the other truck was too full so he had to use it....

Re: Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

(0) Hearts

05 Neutral

(0) Hearts

Mine was the same. Mehhhh. At least it was free!

I am very happy with mine. I wanted the Clinique foundation and the Josie Maran argan blush was a great bonus.

FullSizeRender.jpg

(0) Hearts

This is the bag I received.  I'm not going to get much use out of it but I have a friend who will be very happy when I pass these along to her. 

(0) Hearts

I was super happy to get a Josie Maran Argan blush too! I got one in Everlasting Honey. I love it, very universal!

I was waiting to try this product and am super happy I was able too finally.😊

I'm feeling robbed- I only got 1 deluxe sample(which I wont even use) vs 3 for a few people on this thread LOL

(0) Hearts

Me too!  I got the Clinique Even Better, which is the wrong color for me, and I got a deluxe Phytospecific moisturizing styling cream for "curly, coiled and relaxed hair," so not my hair at all.  The rest were foils and perfume, except for the mask, which was an eye mask.  I'm jealous of the full-sized masks and the deluxe samples that were more useful for everyone than the two I got...

(0) Hearts

lol, same here. I got 2, but one of them was a really small Sephora mascara.

I only got the clinique and a sheet mask so I feel about the same.

Ooh, that's a nice one! What shade is the Clinique foundation in? Did it let you choose? Do you think it uses your Color IQ number for that? Do you have a Color IQ stored in your account profile?

Sorry for all the questions!

Also- what color is the Josie Maran creamy blush?

The Clinique shade is in Neutral. I know from trying a foil packet of it recently that it's too dark on me now but I will be able to use it this summer when I have a little more color. So no, it didn't let me choose a shade or anything. I don't have a Color IQ number (There isn't a store near me). I think most of Clinique's face color samples come in Neutral since it's a middle of the pack color.

The Josie Maran Argan Infinify lip and cheek creamy oil is in Endless Coral.

(0) Hearts

Is the Clinique foundation full size?

it's not, it's 0.41oz.

(0) Hearts

Awesome thanks!

[ Edited ]

Mine looks just like yours except I got Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick in RD142 instead of the Jose Maran.

(0) Hearts

Oh nice! I love mini lipsticks

(0) Hearts

Thank you!

Hey, has anyone received the 2015 'Oh What Fun!' Cyber Monday goody bag yet? Worth it? 

[ Edited ]

Got mine. Meh. Was hoping for the KvD liner an Sephora balm, but at least mine was one with a polish mini. It's a silvery-green chrome that looks like it will read green in some lighting and silver in others. It's holiday-ish and not something I'd normally go for, so I do not have a dupe for it (surprisingly, as I have an ungodly number of greens). I'm sure I'll wear it once before I give it away to one of my friend's kids (which is what seems to happen with most of the mini polishes that land in my lap).

• Formula X Rocket Fuel nail polish mini
  • Guerlain Cils D'Enfer -- have gotten before, liked, will use
  • Genefique foil -- have about 3 more of these, but like and will use
  • Tarte Marajuca Bronzing Serum -- UGH, never ever ever will I use this. Giving away if anyone I know will want it. Or tossing.
  • Bare Minerals concealer triple-foil -- all three shades too dark for my skintone, tossing
  • Jack Black Moisturizer -- the husband likes this product, so it'll end up in his stocking
  • Bliss Firm Baby Firm -- felt nearly-empty, but it does have product in it, just about 2-ish foil samples' worth. Stood it on its cap end for a bit to let it settle and then was easily able to get product out. Tried it just along jawline and nasolabial folds. Feels nice. Not sure if it's doing much.

Since I got one of the red-bag SEASONSET sample bags in another order that arrived the same day (Party Prep w/ 100% of products being awesome things I will use!), it was very striking how good that bag was compared to this weaker one. I doubt I'll do a surprise bag again.

CyberMonday.jpg

(0) Hearts
  • the formula x nail polish in white matter
  • guerlain mascara deluxe
  • sephora collection color adapt lip balm deluxe
  • tarte bronzer deluxe
  • lancome visionnaire foil
  • jack black double duty face moisturizer foil
  • bare minerals foil

i'm bummed.

(0) Hearts

I would have LOVED your bag - sorry you're bummed Smiley Sad