Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

I would have gotten mine today had UPS not left 2 of my boxes behind at the shipping facility :face palm: Hopefully tomorrow they won't leave without it. I managed to get one of my Sephora packages from black Friday though.

OT: the UPS guy was using a budget truck to make deliveries...interesting, he said the other truck was too full so he had to use it....

Re: Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

i'm super happy with my surprise bag.  3 deluxe samples: clinique, buxom mascara, shiseido lipstick plus the mask and a couple foils/perfume samples that i will actually use!

image1.JPG

I guess I got REALLY lucky and got two deluxe sample size Fresh Lip Treatments a Sephora face mask and the rest were foils

(0) Hearts

The bag you and Guzelkiz got is the only one that I'd want. I know I wouldn't get it, so I didn't even try. 

Which colors did you get? Rose and the untinted? If so, that's like the Fresh birthday gift from years ago. Smiley Very Happy

That's what I got too.

I was in disbelief. I kept looking at it to make sure I wasn't seeing double 😜 or imagining it...

Yeah I felt so lucky.  I never have good outcomes in these mystery bags so I was really happy.

I got that too but just one of them. But I did get 2 Sephora blush sample cards lol. Would've rather got 2 of the fresh!

(0) Hearts

I received my bag today and am super disappointed. If anyone got the Clinique foundation, BECCA, or GLAMGLOW, I will gladly swap with you!

2015 Cyber Monday Bag Contents.jpg

image.jpeg

I'm pretty disappointed with my bag. I got the FS sheet mask, and a DS Becca item. I feel like the only item I would actually use is the face mask. 

Annypoo, this is the exact bag I got. I'm so irritated with it, I'm sending the whole order back. It's a joke. Don't send me a discontinued item. It's just rude. I really wanted that Clinique. Even if the color was off, it would give me a chance to wear it and see if I like it. 

(0) Hearts

Pixie, I'm sure someone would trade their Clinique to you if the color isn't for them! 

Im also returning my items, but not because of the bag. The KVD Lip/nail set has lip colors that have all been in recent sets or point perks -_-

Yep, my bag is for the birds too. Ugh

My bag is very similar to yours. Maybe because we both live in the same area, so we get serviced by the same warehouse. First world problems, I know, but it sucks after seeing that many people got multiple deluxe items! Glad I redeemed the other deluxe samples promo twice.

Haha I know.. first world problems.. but truly a disappointment! 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I finally got mine today, because my order was shipped UPS Ground -_-

aside from the mask, I only got one deluxe item: the Becca bronzing thing. I'm pretty disappointed. I should have known, the warehouse that my orders ship from often runs out of samples 

I think I got the same bag as you 

I got the same bag you did. I should have known better because I don't usually get the good stuff when it comes to these things. 

(0) Hearts

Same, I was looking through the thread and I got a meh one last year too.

[ Edited ]

I actually got two bags with my order! Everything in my box was doubled, but Sephora only charged me for one of each thing. I've emailed their customer service so we'll see if I get to keep them! Has this ever happened to any of you?IMAG0336.jpgIMAG0335.jpgAnd if you could only keep one mystery bag, which one would you choose? Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

I got the second bag not happy with it. last year I got a better one.. Oh well

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments