Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

I would have gotten mine today had UPS not left 2 of my boxes behind at the shipping facility :face palm: Hopefully tomorrow they won't leave without it. I managed to get one of my Sephora packages from black Friday though.

OT: the UPS guy was using a budget truck to make deliveries...interesting, he said the other truck was too full so he had to use it....

Re: Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

(0) Hearts

I don't think ill ever get my stuff from ups. Now they're saying its stuck on a trailer they haven't unloaded yet. um really? Things they were supposed to go for delivery on Tuesday are just idly sitting there?!!? I'm so annoyed I'm calm and tired :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

AH! You got Black Honey and Buxom mascara! That's why I placed my order, because I saw those two things in the background. *CROSSING MY FINGERS*

(0) Hearts

I got the Buxom in my bag. Maybe they only had so many? 

egads!!! I think I have the worst luck ever! So as I mentioned in the original post ups somehow left my packages in the facility. Now today I got 2 of my boxes and the other one still hasnt been delivered :! Now I have to wait until tomorrow. I opted to just pick it myself from there and they tell me I have to want until tomorrow after 8pm!!!! WTF I literally live walking distance from the **bleep** ups receiving facility where they receive and put the boxes on the truck. How my lonely sephora box keeps getting looked over and tossed around is so far beyond me that my hubby is even like wtf. Im really pissed right now :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

Ugh, how annoying! I'm so sorry!

[ Edited ]

Just got mine!

IMG_20131204_164418_187.jpg

It has:

• Shiseido Bio-Performance Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream (0.24 oz)
  • Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick mini
  • Philosophy Time in a Bottle foil
  • Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream foil
  • Marchesa Pefume sample

The two deluxe samples definitely made it worth it for me :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Super excited for the Black Honey! :smileyvery-happy:

[ Edited ]

Me too! I have small lips and every color I try just draws more attention to how small they are (it's probably all in my head :smileytongue:) but I tried the Black Honey sample and I LOVE it! It's so pretty on

[ Edited ]

I have a similar problem I have big lips and I'm always scared that I'll look like a clown in certain lip colors. Black honey is great for everyday color. I have the gloss though. 

(0) Hearts

oooh I didn't know it came in a gloss. I'll have to check that out next :smileywink:

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

My bag was the same as yours except for the fragrance sample - I got DKNY Delicious instead.  I was very happy with the Black Honey as that was what I was hoping for.

Hope the rest of you get what you want too!

If I just get the UD B6 prep spray, I will be completely happy :smileyvery-happy: We will see...

(0) Hearts

Honestly, me too. At first I was upset because I thought I'd be getting mostly foils, but it looks like every bag has at least one deluxe sample. I'd love to try UD's prep spray! 

Mine was all foils, but one of them was a Clinique duo foil set, with a mask and foundation color that may actually match. So, that's something? Oh, well. Live and learn. Surprise gifts @ Sephora = leftover foils :smileysad:

My Cyber Monday bag just arrivedimage.jpgIt contained 

Buxom lash Mascara (6ml) size

Shiseido Bio-Performance revitalizing cream (7ml)

Korres eye primer (2ml)

Amore Pacific moisture bound vitalizing masque (4ml)

Philosophy Time in a bottle (1.5ml)

I am pretty happy with my bag.

I really, really want this bag. Finger crossed.  Santa if you are listening I've been a really good girl. :smileyhappy:

That's fantastic! :smileyvery-happy: I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I got the same or a similar bag. :smileyvery-happy: 

I just opened up my bag and got the exact same thing. I'm pretty happy with it, especially because I was anticipation foil samples after reading this thread.

OOH! That looks pretty good! (I can never have too many Buxom lash samples.) This gives me some hope again about mine. And a mask! And an eye primer I haven't tried! Here's hoping mine looks like yours!! :smileyhappy:

Oh, Thursday, you can't come soon enough, with the four Sephora boxes scheduled to arrive! (Would have been five, but one arrived early.) ... er... except that my Dad is supposed to come by sometime tomorrow and may witness my Sephora insanity. Blerg.

(0) Hearts

I can't find the eye primer on Sephora.  I'm not sure if it is a new product.  It looks super cute.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I avoided this promo because I didn't see how it was any different than the fixit promo other than having a less cute bag with fewer samples. I'm actually a little sad my cynicism was right on this one and you guys didn't get deluxe samples. Here's hoping to better promos in the future!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments