misscg

Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

I would have gotten mine today had UPS not left 2 of my boxes behind at the shipping facility :face palm: Hopefully tomorrow they won't leave without it. I managed to get one of my Sephora packages from black Friday though.

OT: the UPS guy was using a budget truck to make deliveries...interesting, he said the other truck was too full so he had to use it....

dyslexia

Re: Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Got mine. Meh. Was hoping for the KvD liner an Sephora balm, but at least mine was one with a polish mini. It's a silvery-green chrome that looks like it will read green in some lighting and silver in others. It's holiday-ish and not something I'd normally go for, so I do not have a dupe for it (surprisingly, as I have an ungodly number of greens). I'm sure I'll wear it once before I give it away to one of my friend's kids (which is what seems to happen with most of the mini polishes that land in my lap).

• Formula X Rocket Fuel nail polish mini
  • Guerlain Cils D'Enfer -- have gotten before, liked, will use
  • Genefique foil -- have about 3 more of these, but like and will use
  • Tarte Marajuca Bronzing Serum -- UGH, never ever ever will I use this. Giving away if anyone I know will want it. Or tossing.
  • Bare Minerals concealer triple-foil -- all three shades too dark for my skintone, tossing
  • Jack Black Moisturizer -- the husband likes this product, so it'll end up in his stocking
  • Bliss Firm Baby Firm -- felt nearly-empty, but it does have product in it, just about 2-ish foil samples' worth. Stood it on its cap end for a bit to let it settle and then was easily able to get product out. Tried it just along jawline and nasolabial folds. Feels nice. Not sure if it's doing much.

Since I got one of the red-bag SEASONSET sample bags in another order that arrived the same day (Party Prep w/ 100% of products being awesome things I will use!), it was very striking how good that bag was compared to this weaker one. I doubt I'll do a surprise bag again.

CyberMonday.jpg

unblownkisses

(0) Hearts
  • the formula x nail polish in white matter
  • guerlain mascara deluxe
  • sephora collection color adapt lip balm deluxe
  • tarte bronzer deluxe
  • lancome visionnaire foil
  • jack black double duty face moisturizer foil
  • bare minerals foil

i'm bummed.

Mochapj

Yup :smileysad:

imsurpriseage.jpg

fbidiva

(0) Hearts

So, as I am understanding by the various posts, no two surprise bags for 2014 are alike?  Does anyone know for sure if they are all alike or different?

jemly

(0) Hearts

i avoided looking in this thread because i wanted to be surprised. it's funny because maybe if i had looked i'd have been disappointed--but my expectations were quite low so...i was pleased !

mine contained:

• the formula x nail polish in the light grey color (which i was happy about ! i personally love the color !)
  • guerlain cils d'enfer mascara deluxe sample (i was super excited about this one)
  • lancome genifique foil (do you know how many foils of this i have ?!)
  • jack black double duty face moisturizer foil (eh)
  • sephora collection color adapt lip balm deluxe sample (which i was pleasantly surprised by. it smells very nice too !)
  • KVD trooper eyeliner deluxe sample. i'm not really a KVD fan but i know a lot of people like this liner so i'm happy to try it out
  • then a bare minerals concealer sheet which  i threw away because i'm so pale.

i would have loved and been very pleased with the clarins or clinique moisture surge deluxe sample but oh well. :smileywink:

StephaniLynn

(0) Hearts

I just got my package that was SUPPOSED to have my mystery bag. But my box was missing 2/3 of my order and my mystery bag:/

ap142193

(0) Hearts

Im very disappointed in my Surprise bag....not a single thing in it I will use.  I was excited about the nail polish at first, but its a terrible pale grey color. My Bliss Firm sample was empty like everyone elses

rsz_1p1020250.jpg.

ashleighrose1

I am so upset with myself for choosing this "surprise" instead of the other bags.  My bottle of Bliss Firm Baby Firm is completely empty, the Dr. Jart tube is cracked, and the rest(besides the nail polish I will never use) are just foil samples!  I also only received 6 instead of the 7 or 8 I was supposed to.  This is a major letdown! =(

Lucky7J

So was mine! I got exactly the same as you & I am so dissatisfied with sephora! Why even add a empty sample in at all!? :smileysad: 

BrideSona

There seems to be a problem with the Firm Baby Firm sample. Several people on a few threads  have stated that theirs was empty and mine had exploded in my bag. If I had to choose between empty bottle or one that exploded all over everything else I'd take the empty. However, I'd rather have had a full bottle. 

Lucky7J

(0) Hearts

I got 5 foil samples, 1 formula x nail polish (purple) and 1 EMPTY firm, baby firm (by bliss) deluxe sample! Why even add the sample in at all? So frustrating! Not happy sephora... 

Sherye

I'm pleased with mine. Identical to some others posted here:

cybermonsamp.JPG

Guerlain maxi lash DS- love this brand! 

KVD Liner in trooper- use black liner everyday, but never this one so yay!

Clinique Moisture surge DS

Sephora color adapt lip balm - excited to try :smileyhappy:

visionnaire foil

bare minerals correcting concealer- another new try for me

Jack Black face moisturizer

all in all i'm pretty happy, can't complain over free stuff....

Tamara76

(0) Hearts

I got the same bag and I'm also happy!  I've been wanting to try the Guerlain mascara and KVD liner. :smileyhappy:

fatimamummy

I got mine and I am very happy they don't send me bronzing serum and nail polish because I don't use either.

I got 4 deluxe samples

Sephora lippie (and it is a beauty )

KVD liner

Guerlain Mascara

Clinique moisturizer

And three foils

Lancome moisturizer

blackjack moisturizer 

BM corrector 

theaccounting

(0) Hearts

I got the exact same one as you, and I'm super happy about it for the exact same reasons! Haha :smileyhappy: Don't you love when you win the "surprise code" lottery? :smileyvery-happy:

kraezilyunique

(0) Hearts

Haha - I like how this thread has both this year's and last year's bags. It's interesting to compare! I feel like I got a better bag this year, but last year's had more variety. From what I've been seeing the past couple of years, those who order early get better bags.

ProperIntro

[ Edited ]

Hi, I just got my Sephora box with my Surprise Bag ^_^

I wasn't really happy with what I received but I did like that there was less foils than I expected :smileyhappy:

-Lancome : Advanced Genifique //Foil

-X Formula : Radioactive, it's neon green ? //Alas not my color and I can't wear nail polish for my job and I don't  like wearing nail polish anymore

-bliss: firm, baby, firm //Deluxe size, that I'm excited to try out!

-Clarins: Lift - Affine Visage / Shaping Facial Lift Lipo-drain serum //Deluxe size, can't wait to try it out 

-Jack Black : Face Moisturizer //Foil

-Guerlain: Clis D'enfer Maxi Lash Mascara //deluxe but it is a tube.This sample is my fave!

-bareMinerals : Correcting Concealor //foil

I was hoping for more  lip products or eye pencils hehehe but this was free so no complaints. ^_^

kiml50

(0) Hearts

I got almost the exact same samples you got but instead of the Guerlain, I got the Dr. Jart+ ceramidin. My nail polish was a purple color. Underwhelming promo but I guess I can't complain because I got a bunch of free samples that my mom can use

dolceloure

[ Edited ]

Got mine today! 

-bareMinerals correcting concealer 

-Lancome visionnaire advanced skin corrector

-Jack Black double duty face moisturizer

-Clinique moisture surge (deluxe)

-Guerlain cils d'enfer mascara (deluxe)

-Kat Von D tattoo liner -- trooper (deluxe)

-Sephora color adapt lip balm -- unique pink (deluxe)

Nothing that I'm super excited about, but I'm looking forward to trying the lip balm and the mascara, and I already know I like the Clinique and KVD. And it's all free, so..yay. :smileyvery-happy:

StraightRhodes

(0) Hearts

I got the exact same bag. A little sad it doesn't have the nail polish but not bad anyways.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 141 replies
  • 172 hearts
  • 80 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • melanito
    • chupi
    • anaa
    • emmaclaire
    • marydiva