missey1973

Any other Black Friday sales besides the 10.00 ones?

Does Sephora have any other Black Friday sales besides the 10.00 ones. What happened to the 20.00 ones. I have not seen anything. Are the stores having the same sales as online?

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

AmandaB89

Re: Any other Black Friday sales besides the 10.00 ones?

(0) Hearts

I asked the girls at my store ths morning. They said YES there are $20 deals for the weekend ("Weekend Wonders"), NO they're not releasing what they are but, YES they are amazing.

For Canadians: Everything will be under $30 but not necessarily $20.

mimibel

(0) Hearts

Wow, what time did they open? It's only 7:22am here...

sn22

(0) Hearts

Sephora isn't starting their black Friday deals until tomorrow then? A lot of places were doing it starting 8 PM today, so I just assumed it was the same. Anyone know for sure? Thanks!

Mariahk83

on the book that said they'd be having the $10 and $20 deals it said the $20 deals were this weekend...

inkstainedmeg

They might be waiting to try and get everyone in for black friday before announcing any others, but it's hard to be sure.

gingerblack

Hi, so I think they are only doing 10$ ones because I haven't seen anything about the 20$ ones from Sephora. The stores carry some of the items but not all of the ones for 10$. I'd recommend going to pinterest and searching Sephora to see the deals. In fine print near the bottom you can see which are in stores vs online. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • AmandaB89
    • sn22
    • Mariahk83
    • gingerblack
    • mimibel
    • missey1973