Britlee303

Alright guys time to share...what did you buy for the fragrance 3x points promo??

I placed 2 orders and I think I'm done for this promo...but it's still the first day so we shall see haha. I got the Flowerbomb Gift Set and the Sephora Favorites Rollerball Collection For Her. I actually have never smelled 4 of the 5 scents in it and I don't like the other one, so here is my plan: even if I only like one of the perfumes in it, getting the rollerball and full size of it is worth the $85. If I like any of the others it will just be an added bonus. So before I open it, I am going to go test out the scents in a store (and hopefully get some samples if I'm undecided on anything). If I don't like anything I will return it without ever having opened it, but if I do like some of them I will keep it and put any of the rollerballs I didn't like in a TSB :smileyhappy:

lmi82

Re: Alright guys time to share...what did you buy for the fragrance 3x points promo??

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Here's what I bought:

• Chloé Roses de Chloé - 2.5 oz

• Coach Love Gift Set

• Dolce and Gabbana Pour Femme Rollerball

• Versace Yellow Diamond Rollerball
lucyshnoosy

Re: Alright guys time to share...what did you buy for the fragrance 3x points promo??

(0) Hearts

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black rollerball.  That's all.

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

Excited about the 3x... I was ready! I got Tory burch, Chloe roses, and Cartier baiser and gentleman for my hubbs :smileyhappy:

thechicgeek

I debated for a while but at the last minute decided to grab 

COACH Poppy Flower 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

ITEM # 1353804 

Poppy Flower

I don't recall smelling this particular version before but the fragrance notes sound right up my alley and perfect for my very very distant dream of spring. lol.

and 

FRESH Fresh Life™ 0.33 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball
ITEM # 1585975

Fresh - Fresh Life™ Rollerball

I've never smelled this one either so fingers crossed on this one. It's description brings to mind a fresh citrus floral kind of scent. My only concern is the vanilla grass (traumatic experience with a vanilla scented oil wearing swf type roommate...shudder) 

wingatprsct

I bought the DKNY Golden Delicious 0.5 oz that was on sale and the Be Delicious/Golden Delicious rollerball duo, ToykoMilk Dark Tempting Trio - Tainted Love No. 62, and Coach Poppy Flower 1 oz.

On a whim, I took a chance and bought Bvlgari Mon Jasmine Noir L'eau Exquise travel spray. It has all the ingredients I love in a summer fragrance. Has anyone tried it? I also got the Fresh Fresh Life rollerball sample. I wanted the Tony Burch rollerball but you guys had already grabbed the up!

butterblume

(0) Hearts

I ended up with the Tory Burch rollerball, the Clean Rollerball set, Philosophy Loveswept, and the Fresh life rollerball (and then of course they decided to give it away for free lol).

So excited to open my packages when I get back home!

m3rma1d

(0) Hearts

Prada Candy. Technically the BF bought it, but I made him use my card to get the points hahaha

nikki

My final tally was the Flowerbomb gift set, Nest Dahlia and the handcream, Nirvana White rollerball, Nirvana Black bottle, and Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia. 

Ulta had 5x the points, but I only had time to grab Juicy Couture La La Malibu.

beethousand

(0) Hearts

I was considering L'Eau de Chloe and E&J Nirvana White, but didn't love them upon a retest. I ended up buying a bottle of Balenciaga Paris.

Geminichilde

I'm very proud of myself, I brought exactly what I said I would.

A bottle of Elizabeth and James Nirvana in Black and White plus a Tory Burch rollerball. I also resisted the urge to exchange the rollerball for an bottle instead (it smells so good!).

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

I originally planned on getting the TF Neroli, Roses de Chloe, Tory Burch and White Woods. I completely forgot about 2 upcoming birthdays so I had to say no to TF Neroli and get the favorites sets instead. The Roses was sold out online and I didn't want to purchase in store since I don't get cash back, but 2 out of 4 planned isn't bad. I'll just haul the other 2 during Chic Week. 

AznAngelLiz

Here's what I got ::

1.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Yes the Sephora Favorites is in there twice because I bought 2 as birthday gifts. Trying to hold off til Chic Week now. Wish me luck.

sparklekai

i said i was going to make one fragrance purchase...and i did..prada candy

then i told myself i was only going to make two fragrance purchases..and i purchased elizabeth and james nirvana black

then i told myself i was only going to make three fragrance purchases...and i  purchased lavanila Vanilla Coconut

then i started to behave...for now!

ShinyMagpie

Went a little crazy on Tom Ford for Valentine's Day. :smileyhappy:

s1489384-main-hero.jpg

s1449172-main-hero.jpg

s1449180-main-hero.jpg

s1449198-main-hero.jpg

AznAngelLiz

*Jaws dropped* In the name of all things Holy! I love your haul :smileyvery-happy: 

Neroli Portofino is probably one of my favorite scents (reminds me of Bobbi Brown Beach), but alas hubby hates it so I have to either wear it when I'm not around him or nag talk him into changing his mind about it. 

ShinyMagpie

Or somehow turn it into a positive experience/good memory for him. :smileywink: :smileywink: :smileywink:

gkb10112

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

upload_2040394815987814919.jpgI got the Chanel N5 perfume in 3.4 oz  (: 

lyravega

(0) Hearts

I got Thierry Mugler Alien, 2 oz. And I got the small Angel ( 0.23 oz ). AND, I only got double points!!! Still waiting for the response from the mod to see what is this about... Anybody else had this happen to them?

bfuller

Hubby's b-day is next month so I bypassed anything for myself and got him Prada Amber Intense with an awesome travel/shave case which arrived today.

(He fell in love with a sample that came in my previous order of makeup.)

DrProducts

I was noble and removed the Coco eau de parfum (Chanel) from my cart, and got a Gucci Guilty After shave set with his and her Gucci "massage oils"!!! : p  for the hubster.  We've been apart b/c of work/relocation, and he's coming in on V-day weekend, soooooo.   Pour moi, I did get a Honey rollerball (since I have the full size), and the larger size of "Tainted Love."  If he doesn't get me the Coco, La Vie est Belle, or Miss Dior, I may have to get (only) one of those!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 70 replies
  • 46 hearts
  • 53 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • kalex
    • nikki
    • chupi
    • wendyomgwar
    • lyravega