Britlee303

Alright guys time to share...what did you buy for the fragrance 3x points promo??

I placed 2 orders and I think I'm done for this promo...but it's still the first day so we shall see haha. I got the Flowerbomb Gift Set and the Sephora Favorites Rollerball Collection For Her. I actually have never smelled 4 of the 5 scents in it and I don't like the other one, so here is my plan: even if I only like one of the perfumes in it, getting the rollerball and full size of it is worth the $85. If I like any of the others it will just be an added bonus. So before I open it, I am going to go test out the scents in a store (and hopefully get some samples if I'm undecided on anything). If I don't like anything I will return it without ever having opened it, but if I do like some of them I will keep it and put any of the rollerballs I didn't like in a TSB :smileyhappy:

xtatn

Re: Alright guys time to share...what did you buy for the fragrance 3x points promo??

Hello ladies, quick question. Do the points automatically go onto the beauty bank once the perfume purchase has been made, or how does it work? 

btmod2

Re: Alright guys time to share...what did you buy for the fragrance 3x points promo??

Hi xtatn,

The 3x the Beauty Insider points will be updated within a week of your fragrance purchase. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

cpeezy

(0) Hearts

I think it takes them a while, might say somewhere in fine print exactly when. During the skincare 2x point event it stated that the extra points would be applied in march I believe. I would keep track of what they owe you tho, just in case! :smileyhappy:

wendyomgwar

I got MJ Honey :smileyhappy:!

Ellenmae

Got Roses de Chloe today!

pinkonyx

(0) Hearts

Jimmy choo, FLASH! Yum. 

penelopepuffman

(0) Hearts
elsielee

(0) Hearts

Ugh. I feel like I need to find a different Sephora to go to. The one closest to me NEVER tells me about the point promos. I literally just bought Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black on 1/31. If I knew it was going to be triple points, I would've gladly waited 5 days...

nikki

(0) Hearts

That's the Flowerbomb set I'm getting, I'm just waiting to see if there's a good promo.

I already order Gucci Gardenia with the Mirror promo.

I'm debating over these two

http://www.sephora.com/fragrance-sampler-for-her-P382953?skuId=1562123

http://www.sephora.com/fragrance-sampler-for-her-P382350?skuId=1562115

Britlee303

Personally I got the Favorites Set that was $65 because for 10 extra dollars the majority of them redeem for a 1.7 oz perfume, whereas the majority from the other set redeem for 1.0 oz. But ultimately it comes down to which scents you prefer, and they are both a great deal and fun way to try out a bunch of new scents!

nikki

(0) Hearts

I also bought the Toyko Milk vday gift sets from their website in Dead Sexy and the Mix and Match Love one. Exited! I like the Toyko Milk line

LCResz

I really don't need the extra incentive to buy perfume, but I sure do appreciate it! My first purchase this morning wasTom Ford Neroli Portofino body oil. I mean, I woke up, gasped that I could finally pull the trigger on my impending basket, and I was happy all day :smileyvery-happy: Next up throughout the following weeks (waiting for good samples and the Fan Friday perks!) will be a bunch of rollerballs, no particular order: Jimmy Choo Flash, Balenciaga Rosabotanica, Tory Burch, E&J Nirvana White, E&J Nirvana Black, and debating on Philosophy Loveswept. 

What's that? Do I think I have a perfume problem? Uh, only if I don't get my triple points!

michmo

(0) Hearts

I ordered a travel spray of Bvlgari Omnia Coral.  

http://www.sephora.com/omnia-coral-travel-spray-P377492?skuId=1456698

ireneh

(0) Hearts

I got the Sephora Fragrance sampler and plan to get Florabotanica with it :smileyhappy:

shoppiturt

I got E&J Nirvana Black, Prada Candy L'Eau set (a backup plus yay for the cute bag!), Tory Burch rollerball and Nest White Sandalwood rollerball! I want more but I have to be good, lol. I also got the Bite lipstick duo~ :smileyhappy:

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

I got the Sephora Favorites Deluxe Sampler for Her. I plan on redeeming for Daisy Eau So Fresh!

I'm thinking about picking up another set to get Viva La Juicy (either the mini coffret or rollerball set - I have the rollerball already though).

katief241981

(0) Hearts

I got the new Tory Burch fragrance :smileyhappy:  Can't wait to get it!  

I also plan on picking up another bottle of my go-to Versace Bright Crystal and maybe Prada Candy.  

BaByKiTTy214

(0) Hearts

We have the same taste in scents!!! I got both the Tory Burch and Versace Bright Crystal and we'll be back for the Prada Candy! :smileywink:

missrmessner

(0) Hearts

Nirvana Black! I wish they sold it in a larger size...I'm running through my sample so quickly. I basically want to bathe in it, because it smells so good!

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

Can't decide whether I want one Tom Ford perfume or 3 others since I'm trying to keep it around $150. I love love love the Neroli Portofino but not sure if it's worth the $135 price tag. Hmmm, decisions decisions. 

My other choices would be Clean White Woods, Tory Burch, Tokyomilk Dark Everything & Nothing, Bvulgari Green Tea and Bvluagri White Tea. 

What's your opinions ladies??

kalex

(0) Hearts

I just grabbed I Love NY For All!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 70 replies
  • 46 hearts
  • 53 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • kalex
    • nikki
    • chupi