Britlee303

Alright guys time to share...what did you buy for the fragrance 3x points promo??

I placed 2 orders and I think I'm done for this promo...but it's still the first day so we shall see haha. I got the Flowerbomb Gift Set and the Sephora Favorites Rollerball Collection For Her. I actually have never smelled 4 of the 5 scents in it and I don't like the other one, so here is my plan: even if I only like one of the perfumes in it, getting the rollerball and full size of it is worth the $85. If I like any of the others it will just be an added bonus. So before I open it, I am going to go test out the scents in a store (and hopefully get some samples if I'm undecided on anything). If I don't like anything I will return it without ever having opened it, but if I do like some of them I will keep it and put any of the rollerballs I didn't like in a TSB :smileyhappy:

chupi

Re: Alright guys time to share...what did you buy for the fragrance 3x points promo??

(0) Hearts

I'm gonna get the rollerballs of Elizabeth and James. Both since I can't decide.

JenBlush

Re: Alright guys time to share...what did you buy for the fragrance 3x points promo??

Im dying for the new Tory Burch perfume! I might just pick it up today!

NurseCupcake

I just got the Sephora Favorites for her, I'm dying for a bottle of Chloe and you can't beat that price!!!!!

I'm going back and forth on placing another order. For one of the smaller For Her kits for a rollerball and the For Him kit for the bf for valentine's day. 

chupi

I love Chloe! Have you tried the new Rose scent?

jellybean917

Chloe Roses smells like roses!

upload_5727449117276390314.jpg

NurseCupcake

(0) Hearts

I haven't yet. I had tried Chloe a long time ago and always wanted it, but never could bring myself to pay that much for it, so when I saw it was in the For Her set and that the size was the 1.7 ounce I had to pounce on it… Haha. 

I need to sniff the new Rose one!

chupi

(0) Hearts

I got a scent card of it in my order last week. It's heavenly. That's where I also got to sniff Nirvana! 

NurseCupcake

(0) Hearts

OOOHHHH! I got those scent cards too, but I tossed them off to the side to play in all of my goodies...

Off to go find them so I can do some sniffing :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 70 replies
  • 46 hearts
  • 53 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • kalex
    • nikki
    • chupi
    • wendyomgwar