Active Point Perks/Rewards #9: The Bigger and Better Edition

[ Edited ]

Updated: 12/14/16 at 12:45pm EST

LEGEND:

OOS will be posted in a spoilers tab

*= denotes that it was recently OOS but I need to verify

How you can contribute: 

• Post new perks with a link
  • Pictures of a perk sent by email, etc.
  • Mathematical calculations for value
  • Swatch and show off your new perk for others to see
  • Give a small "review" of whether the point perk/reward was worth it

JOSIE MARAN

100 percent Pure Argan Oil
BURBERRY
Fresh Glow - Luminous Fluid Base
ATELIER COLOGNE
Vanille Insensée Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume

Use at your own risk:
Spoiler
BAREMINERALS SKINLONGEVITY™ Vital Power Infusion (0.25 oz)

CAUDALIE Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet (0.33 oz)

CLINIQUE Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream (0.5 oz)

ORIGINS High Potency Night-A-Mins™ Mineral-Enriched Cream (0.5 oz) 

Other 100 Points:

Use at your own risk:
Spoiler

MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES Mod Noir (0.14 oz)

250 Points: 

HERMÈS
Terre d’Hermès Eau de Toilette

500 Points:

LANCÔME
SAY IT WITH YOUR EYES

JOSIE MARAN
GLOWING ARGAN OIL SKINCARE NOURISHERS

DR. BRANDT SKINCARE
DR. BRANDT SKINCARE AGE-DEFYING EXPERTS

GLAMGLOW
#HELLOSEXY

ALGENIST
ALGENIST THE VERY BEST OF ALGENIST

Re: Active Point Perks/Rewards #9: The Bigger and Better Edition

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Oh no, I just posted the 250 pt perfume perks thinking they were newer, I don't pay much attention to perfumes, but thought there was a sudden population surge in the 250 pt perks and thought I had not simply breezed by these in the past, so it caught my eye. Sorry, my bad. Smiley Sad

I was really excited about this month's rewards (not only because it's my birthday month but also because of Valentine's Day) but I'm a little disappointed. I want to see new products or maybe even chocolate haha. 

I've been thinking about buying the Argan milk so I guess it's not that bad. 

Ugh finally something I really want/need. I'll be redeeming the cleaner for the beauty blender. I think someone sent me this to me from one of the elf boxes from here and I love it. I just wish that you could redeem multiples of the same perk in one purchse online like in store.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I have the 5 oz bottle of the cleaner I got in a set that also included two beauty blenders (sold & shipped by Amazon). I *love* the cleaner. It's really good at cleaning the BBs and getting all the foundation and crap off the sponge. 

Haven't tried the solid soap yet for the BBs so I can't compare the two.

I was thinking the same thing! If you end up picking it up, I'd love to hear about how many oz are included Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Thank you! I wasn't able to find it. 

Thank you!!

The sample bottle I have doesn't have the size on it.  But it does actually say sample size on it. I'll try to find something to compare the size. If it is the same sample I have then I for sure will be redeeming several.

Awesome! I see a few things here Ive been meaning to try like the YSL Black Opium. Thanks for the update B2S Smiley Happy 

Anyone know how big that bottle is? Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Here are a few more rewards I found using a keyword search. I got bored while waiting for the new episode of Downton Abbey Smiley Tongue

100 Points:

Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream: http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=caudalie&mode=all

Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lipgloss: http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=lipgloss&mode=all

250 Points:

Dior Sauvage: http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=Dior&mode=all

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue: http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=Dolce%20%26%20Gabbana&mode=all

Chloe Love Story: http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=chloe&mode=all

500 Points:

Clinique Get Your Glow On: http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=clinique%20glow&mode=all 

Screen Shot 2016-02-01 at 1.19.31 AM.png

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Trishavt - thanks for these additional promos. The links don't seem to be working for me though. I think it's my tablet, it switches me to the mobile site whenever it feels like it. (I have zero power over this.) Like now, so I couldn't see individual items, just tons of glosses and tons of Caudalie items - no specific promos. Entering the brand name in search doesn't work either. Can you give me more info about these items? Maybe an item no? Don't know for sure if that will work. Lip-junkie and very interested in Caudalie products. Thanks for any help you can provide. 😊

P.S. - hope you're enjoying "The Abbey" - I'll have to binge watch one of these days.

[ Edited ]

Hi Kssweetheart,

I conduct a keyword based search on my desktop/laptop (I don't use an Ipad so I cant vouch for that or mobile devices). Once the search results are available, I scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to see if there is a "Related Promotions" section. If there is, then I post information about the rewards on this thread.

Here are a few tips:

Use specific keywords instead of just the brand name. For example, if I conduct a search for the brand "Fresh," I do not see the section "Related Promotions" when I scroll to the bottom of the page. When I conduct a search with the keywords "Fresh Black Tea," the "Related Promotions" section is available on the bottom of the page. The reward listed as of today is the 100 point promo Black Tea Age Delay Eye Concentrate. The add to basket button is enabled when it is black. The add to basket button is greyed out when the item is not available. If you click on the button (assuming you have enough points and its not greyed out) it will add the reward to your cart.

Another keyword search to consider is using product names such as "mascara" and "lipgloss."

This query often returns results for items that are not listed in the rewards sections. 

Also, when searching for a reward based on its item number (which is a different number from that of the corresponding full sized item), the website does not return any results.

Side note: Many items that I posted links to the other day are no longer available. I'm not sure why items come in and out of stock. That's why I post information as soon as possible so people can take advantage of the reward before its OOS.

In the meantime, the best thing thing to do is conduct a keyword based search or bookmark the links I posted and check them whenever you have spare time. You may come across something new! I hope this helps. Feel free to send me a PM if you have more questions.

Updated!

Thanks for all these goodies trishavt! I like to check when I'm bored..Can you tell us the best procedure for checking? What I do is enter the brand name and scroll to the bottom and see what pops up. Are there other key words or techniques? Thanks Smiley Happy

Hi Anne,

Im sorry that Im just now getting around to responding. I just replied to kssweertheart (see above) with information that should answer your questions as well. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any more questions!

(0) Hearts

Trishavt, I saw your reply, thank you that was most helpful Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Here's another good 100 point reward that I haven't seen in stock in a while: Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black: http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=elizabeth%20and%20james&mode=all

Screen Shot 2016-01-31 at 7.47.22 PM.png

[ Edited ]