AUGUST APPRECIATION: BEAUTY INSIDER/VIB/VIB ROUGE ?

Hi all ! I know that August is one of the best times to shop at Sephora because of the great perks, extra points and all those goodies. Has anybody heard anything about this yet? Any posters or in-store sightings? I'm so excited and we're one week away and I haven't heard anything yet! Ah !!! Doesn't 2x, 3x, or 4x (depending on membership) sound awesome? I really hope that Sephora hasn't forgotten...Hoping for bigger and better things this year, not to say that last years wasn't too shabby itself. 

Let's end this with a question:

Q: What was your favorite perk/part/time of August Appreciation Month? 

My answer: I love the whole month, even though promos change weekly, I loved the VIB Bag w/samples and the 3x points, pretty sweet :smileyhappy:

Re: AUGUST APPRECIATION: BEAUTY INSIDER/VIB/VIB ROUGE ?

Last year they gave the bag to VIBs too...I got one....why not this year? Any idea?

(0) Hearts

I am a VIB, and was able to add the VIB bag to my cart by entering the code "VIBPARTY" in the promo code box in check out. 

I received an email about the 2x, 3x, 4x points, but not about the VIB bag. I only saw the code for the VIB bag on BT. Thanks, BTers!

I hope we get one this year :smileyhappy: I don't see why not and tomorrow's already August ...

So is there anything for VIBs? Or only Rouge?

(0) Hearts

Last year it was both but vib got 3x and rouge got 4x.

(0) Hearts

If the Aug 3 is only for Rouge, if I go into the store that day and with my purchase become Rouge, would I get the promo? I am going to hit Rouge with my next purchase anyway, so if it would work that way, may as well do it then...

(0) Hearts

I think it will take a day or two for the system to update you as a Rouge, but if you go qualify at the store you should be given the red card with your rouge gift.

I think you either ask a MOD and even better call the store you want to visit because promo is stated to be only during the event and not for Rouges who can't attend the event.

(0) Hearts

Ohh okay it sounds like maybe not then. Thanks! I guess I will get it next year :smileyhappy:.

(0) Hearts

Is it an online thing or an in store thing? 

(0) Hearts

It's online and in-store from 8/3-8/10

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

thanks for letting me know :smileyhappy:

But do only Rouge level people get the bag? or VIBS too?

(0) Hearts

So far it's only said to be for Rouge members, but if you get a Rouge friend to take you to the in-store event you can get a bag as well, with a $35 purchase. I am not sure if you can get one online, though.

I enjoy the bag & samples too! Last year my order (online) also automatically came with the bag :smileyhappy:

i just saw the rouge reception posted oN BT and just registered. It will be 4x points for rouge, 3x for VIB and 2x for BIs. I'm getting excited for it! 

(0) Hearts

I would love if they did the bag online too, so I don't have to go down there, but I think it said the bag was only in stores not online. Do you know for sure?

do the points count towards renewing your rouge or vib?? or does only the dollar amount spent count?

Only dollar amount counts towards your status. Points are just for point perks, it's not linked to your status. 

Only dollar amounts will set your level to VIB (350 spent) or rouge (1k or more spent)

I pray it's not points.  I don't want anymore points. I hardly EVER use the ones I have already.  I'll gladly take some free deluxe samples or something but for the love of Moses not just extra points! LOL

For Rouge it seems to be 4x points and a little bag with samples with a purchase.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • upload_4853159036241527297.jpg