lilmissmodel14

AUGUST APPRECIATION: BEAUTY INSIDER/VIB/VIB ROUGE ?

Hi all ! I know that August is one of the best times to shop at Sephora because of the great perks, extra points and all those goodies. Has anybody heard anything about this yet? Any posters or in-store sightings? I'm so excited and we're one week away and I haven't heard anything yet! Ah !!! Doesn't 2x, 3x, or 4x (depending on membership) sound awesome? I really hope that Sephora hasn't forgotten...Hoping for bigger and better things this year, not to say that last years wasn't too shabby itself. 

Let's end this with a question:

Q: What was your favorite perk/part/time of August Appreciation Month? 

My answer: I love the whole month, even though promos change weekly, I loved the VIB Bag w/samples and the 3x points, pretty sweet :smileyhappy:

annekevdb

Re: AUGUST APPRECIATION: BEAUTY INSIDER/VIB/VIB ROUGE ?

(0) Hearts

I have been holding off for months and months on purchases for a good GWP., Looking forward to this one.

FireSpinner

I must've been living under a rock last year, cause I never heard anything about this! :smileytongue:

Biedazzle

(0) Hearts

Same here!

linda84

(0) Hearts

You and me both Firespinner! I'm excited now though!

FireSpinner

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Definately! I can sense a roadtrip soon! lol (my nearest Sephora is an hour away, so with an hour there and an hour back in driving time plus the astronomical cost of gas, I want to make sure that it's worth the trip) :smileyhappy:

fatimamummy

Yay :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: finaly its here, The event, Gift bag and 4X, 3X or 2X pts depending on beauty insider rank

kittichick

If the only gift bag/gwp that they do is the one you have to go into a store on Aug 3 to get, I will be super suuuuuuper unhappy!!

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

I hope it's a Saturday! And hopefully not on the long weekend though. Gotta help shingle the roof on our house :smileytongue:

jenfromnyc

(0) Hearts

I believe the only event is Sunday, August 3rd for rouges and their guests. They usually give the gift bags to VIBs later in the day though!

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

hmmm, if it's that early in August. you would think that they'd announce it by now?

RandeeBT

Hi laurenb703,

VIB clients will receive 3x the Beauty Insider points for all purchases made in store and online between August 3rd and August 10th! 

Best,
Randee
1mama3boys

(0) Hearts

will there be a bag again for online purchases?

HawaiianEyes7

(0) Hearts

Wait, what? I'm on vacation and I just got internet after like 4 days of not having it lol :smileyvery-happy: Can someone explain the August Appreciation thing to me? I go home on August 7th, so hopefully I'll still be here in the States so I can get things for cheaper!

fatimamummy

(0) Hearts

You didn't miss anything and there isn't any promo or deal announced for August so far. It is just that BTers are sharing what incentives they can recall being offered by Sephora in past and making good guess what would be offered this August :smileyvery-happy: so hang on tight and see what comes up nxt :smileyvery-happy:

HawaiianEyes7

(0) Hearts

Phew! Thank you! Hopefully I'll be able to get internet when they announce it! I missed all of the BI/Rouge events last year because of an email glitch, so I really don't want to miss anything this year!

annypoo

[ Edited ]

I'm hoping they dont a points thing. 

LariTheLoud

I've been holding off on making purchases for exactly this reason! Hope it's going to be good! :smileyhappy:

Zpsid91

(0) Hearts

Same!

Biedazzle

Me too! I've been hitting love on a lot of things lately to try to resist purchasing. 

HookedOnBeauty2

(0) Hearts

They are supposedly having an in store event August 3rd. So maybe that's the start of appreciation month. Some were told there may be a discount that day but we haven't heard anything definitive. Still waiting on the invitations.

kittichick

I had totally forgotten about the August Appreciation thing! So I googled it and was reminded of this bit of loveliness from last year... 

upload_4853159036241527297.jpg

Of course I also remember a bit of a hullabaloo because there was some variety among the samples. Still... Pretty awesome. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 53 replies
  • 51 hearts
  • 31 in conversation
    • genna187
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • jenfromnyc
    • lilmissmodel14
    • aydasu
    • linda84