spoiledbrat

ANYBODY RECEIVE ORDERS THIS WEEK?

Every order I have received this week has had at least 2 extra samples in each order.  This used to be a fluke. One of my orders today had 7 samples. Is this to makeup, no pun intended, for the cruddy makeup samples? I like the stuff they sent:smileywink:

Spoiler

maltipoo66

Re: ANYBODY RECEIVE ORDERS THIS WEEK?

(0) Hearts

I got an order yesterday, and it did have two extra samples-a Marc Jacobs Dot fragrance card and a Marc Jacobs foundation/highlighter sample card.  Nice of them to throw it in!  I jumped on the new Vanilla Grapefruit 100 point perk and I'm loving it right now :smileyhappy:

JGSFLA

(0) Hearts

Im waiting for some decent rouge perks..I mean we should get an exclusive list of deluxe samples every time we shop..good ones...new ones...only for us! i mean its not like they would lose any money doing this! They can keep that little mini lisptick who cares.

spoiledbrat

whoo hoo, received another order today and nothing, nada, zip, zilch extra - that is alright they should go to the Rouges anyway or to everyone - the Rouge sounds like it is just free shipping and the coolness of being one - IMO spending $10 on the flash, for two day air, is good if you cannot make it to Rouge :smileywink:

anb0906

(0) Hearts

I received two orders today, and got nothing extra :-(

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

I receievd three orders this week and I noticed an extra sample in one box and two in the others.  I never count the fragrance cards, I usually just throw them out.  I just thought it was a freak thing....it hasnt happened before. 

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

i got an order today and along with my 3 samples, they put in a DOT sample and I got a Fake Up sampler! Not expecting it, but super stoked!!!!

garnett

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Four packages came this week and the only extra I got was that MJ Dot fragrance card.  As far as I am concerned, that doesn't count as an extra.  They must have a stack of them ready for almost ever box that leaves the warehouse.

Oh and BTW YES  the samples have been cruddy lately.

solveig

(0) Hearts

I just opened my last order, and I got an extra fragrance sample (Ralph Lauren Romance) and a card with MJ Dot. Maybe they were trying to compensate for the fact that I ordered MJ foundation sampler in the fairest shade (as a sample) but they sent me medium range instead.

I am just happy that for the past couple of months I've been getting the samples that I actually ordered, and not some random ones. I used to get a bunch of anti-aging skincare samples that I have no need for.

kssweetheart

Rarely gotten an extra sample, Once for sure Maybe twice.

@dannyc - hi, feel dumb, what's a TSB!? Hope it's not something obvious that I should know, Luckily none of you will see my red embarrassed face. Also, Love your dog!! what and who is he? if he/she doesn't mind such personal questions. :smileywink:

@bratknits - OMG, I really was ROTFLMAO except I was really ROMBLMAO (M +B -- My Bed) That story about the garbage man was too funny - and with all the funk they smell all day, wow, that must've been awesome. I get a card with every order.

@missie772 - 7 samples and the Lippies in particular made me envious too. I like to think that it all evens out in the end and hopefully we'll get our lucky packages.

@RiaMo - Good Answer!! So glad you loved what you got, that's always great. But I suspect you have a lot more than you realize and it will get you far. There's some serious positive attitude going on there - I loved that. :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Thank you RiaMo :smileyhappy:

Not that I'm dissin' anyone else because I'm in the envious, wish it was me club too.

Think I have 10 Boxes to open, will try to come back and let you all know how I did.

violalea

Actually its STB Sephora Traveling box. I think there are 4 boxes moving around now between people to trade stuff. You could sign up for #5 when someone starts it or you could start box #5 then other people would sign up and trade stuff :smileyhappy:.

DTalksAll

@violalea. Where you a part of the Facebook boxes or when Beauty Talk first started? They were always TSB... Traveling Sephora Box :smileywink: 

Screen Shot 2013-09-13 at 9.03.13 AM.png

violalea

Opps sorry my bad. Tried to be useful but I was totally wrong. Very sorry about that. My apologize.

DTalksAll

LOL no worries :smileywink: There's a lot of lingo that goes on around here it's hard to keep up. Hmmmm... spreadsheet time :smileytongue: 

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

Oh, I hope I get extras but I just checked one sample because I had to order 2x since the foundation samples, which I'm not a fan of. I didn't want to check the 'no samples' box and hoped that if I chose one thing maybe they'd put some others in - hopefully not foundation or perfume. I guess sometimes you get luckier than others.

spoiledbrat

i received an order today as well and please cheer up as i received nothing extra and i am fine with that :smileywink: but i still wish the rest of you had received a little something xtra :smileysad:

Spoiler

Spoiler

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Eh, I'm over it. Like I said, I never really use the samples unless it's mascara so it's really not a big deal. I think you're right though, it depends on who's packing the box. 

DTalksAll

got my other box today.... just a silly MJ card for extras :smileysad: It must be Sephora's way of telling me you don't want extra samples because you never use samples... that is why you started TSB1 :smileyhappy: 

bratknits

The cards do have one advantage.  The garbage man complimented me on the way my recycling bins smell on Tuesday.  Of course he thought it was some new fancy lysol I sprayed in there...

DTalksAll

Ahhh I didn't even think of that! 

floridab

Received an order today and no extra samples for me. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 42 replies
  • 40 hearts
  • 29 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • maltipoo66
    • spoiledbrat
    • mrscoco
    • pinktorridora
    • solveig