spoiledbrat

ANYBODY RECEIVE ORDERS THIS WEEK?

Every order I have received this week has had at least 2 extra samples in each order.  This used to be a fluke. One of my orders today had 7 samples. Is this to makeup, no pun intended, for the cruddy makeup samples? I like the stuff they sent:smileywink:

Spoiler

jrah822

Re: ANYBODY RECEIVE ORDERS THIS WEEK?

I just received an order today, no extras for me either!

pandy17

No, I got an order on Friday and again on Wednesday and I didn't have extra samples!  One order I didn't get any samples.  I'm waiting for the samples to change, lately the samples have been the same one's.  I know there are a few new ones besides the foudation but (2) but the Givenchy Mister light is always there too. I sure wish I would get extra samples. 

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

Got one yesterday, and no extras...

bratknits

(0) Hearts

I got an order this afternoon, no extras for me.  Not one of the chosen I guess.

gongju87

I got my order yesterday and also had 2 extra samples! It makes me love sephora even more! A lot of places really underestimate the power of samples, and even the power of great customer service. Sephora has mastered both, and as such has the key to my heart...and wallet!!!! lol

lolo01

I received 2 extra samples with my order.. :smileyhappy:

Loretta55

I received my last 2 orders today. I received the Dot fragrance card   with both orders. In 1 of my orders I did receive an extra card with Full of Promise samples.

mrscoco

(0) Hearts

I have had two arrive this week and neither had anything extra. :smileysad:

brittieeee

Yay for you!!  I will be getting a package tomorrow, fingers crossed for the samples like yours!  I have noticed that since Rogue started, I more likely than not get a random 4th sample (and one that is not listed on the 3 samples to choose from page.) I have not received anymore than 4 samples yet, but there's a first time for everything! :smileywink:

mpolansky

I got extra samples too! I got a couple extra samples of Dot (the new Marc Jacobs fragrance) and then one or two other random ones. No complaints here :smileyhappy:

pastelflower

I've placed a few orders since becoming a VIB and I've gotten an MJ postcard sample and another mini sample in each one! I've been super excited to get them and I just thought it must be a perk of the VIB program.

Missie772

[ Edited ]

I didn't get anything extra in my order... all I got my three foundation samples. I also got another package today and all it had was large postcard of a MJ perfume as the extra sample. I didn't even get that in my order!

I think there may be different packers who put in the extra samples. I have gotten an extra one here and there before. But it has been a while.

I am so jealous of the SEVEN samples and the deluxe sample of a peel and the YSL lippies!!!

spoiledbrat

i agree with you, it depends on the packer - i posted something about it before - since i keep my packing slips in a binder, i have started marking the packer #'s that are generous - so far it has been the same 5 every time :smileywink:

Spoiler

RiaMo

Received an order yesterday, nothing extra here. :smileysad: But I love what I got, so that's OK!

spoiledbrat

i am not a ROUGE, but we need to send dannyc a care package :smileysad: and she is a ROUGE:smileyhappy:

Spoiler

DTalksAll

Awww shucks :smileywink: 

Titian06

Wow!  Aren't you ladies the lucky ones...well...except for @dannyc?  I didn't order anything; I just think it's cool that you got something extra that is also something you like.

BTW @spoiledbrat, I thought I was the only one who used the word "cruddy"!  I had to laugh when I read that word.

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

I should be receiving a order tomorrow. Fingers crossed I get awesome samples also! :smileyhappy: 

DeltaGammaGirl

(0) Hearts

In my last order I forgot to add samples completely and found a deluxe sample of a glycolic facial peel in my order!

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Yes the extras I got were better than the ones available. As I posted before I got YSL lipstick samples and in my other order I got a duo sample of some Philosophy creams.

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

i was not counting the MJ cards - i am sorry you were shorted :smileysad:

Spoiler
maybe they packed our boxes next to each other:smileywink:
Spoiler

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 42 replies
  • 37 hearts